Chapter 22*

The dinner was silent, we all concentrated on eating. It was very awkward for all of us. I got sick to my stomach as Mr. Newman lit his cigar right at the table and began to smoke while we dined.

There was a large roast served, the four of us couldn't have possibly finished it. After dinner, Mrs. Newman finally spoke.

"It's pretty late now, I didn't expect us to take so long... chatting." Mrs. Newman looked to her husband, then to Essie. "How about you show Liz to her room, Paul?"

"Of course." Paul nodded. You could tell he wasn't in high spirits.

"You know what? I have a wonderful idea." Mr. Newman spoke up. Everyone at the table knew it was far from a wonderful idea before he even finished his sentence. "How about Essie sleep over at our home?"

"That won't be necessary, Arthur, because she lives right next door." Mrs. Newman immediately answered.

"Well, I don't see why not." Essie shrugged. "I used to sleep over all the time. I could sleep in the room I always used to sleep in."

"I had in mind that Elizabeth would sleep in that room." Mrs. Newman said with risen eyebrows.

"Don't be silly, we have four extra bedrooms. I'm sure if Elizabeth takes one, Essie can surely sleep in one of the others." Mr. Newman suggested.

I looked to Paul who was silent, he obviously didn't know what to say or do. He could barely even look up at me.

"Then it's settled, Elizabeth take one room and Essie takes the other." Mr. Newman nodded, then stood from his seat. "I'll be retiring for the night."

He looked to Mrs. Newman. "Theresa, you're welcome to come to our bedroom whenever you choose to actually sleep in the same bed."

I blushed at that private comment. Then Paul stood up quickly. "Let me show you to your room."

Paul held my hand as we walked out to the curved steps. Essie walked closely behind us, I could feel her stare as we held hands.

Once we got upstairs, there were many doors along the hall. We walked to the left and Essie already knew which direction to go in.

"Now, Essie, this'll be your room for the night." Paul told her. She peaked her head in, then stood there with her arms crossed.

"What?" Paul asked, wondering why she wasn't walking inside.

"I want to see Elizabeth's face when she sees the room she's sleeping in for the night." Essie smiled. "I'm sure she hasn't seen anything like that where she's from."

"Essie... you're get a little out of—" Paul began to speak sternly, but I stopped him.

"Sure, Essie." I smiled as I touched Paul's shoulder. "It's always great to live vicariously through people."

Essie huffed and grinned, almost as if she could respect my spunk as I spoke back to her. We both followed Paul down the hall, I stood on one side of him, Essie stood way too close to him on the other side.

We got to a corner room with French doors, and Paul placed both hands on each door knob. "Are you ready?"

"I've never been more ready." I smiled warmly at him.

"I'm sure this is what she's been waiting for her whole life." Essie said with a risen brow.

Paul cleared his throat and pushed the doors open. I was revealed to a large room that was light blue. It almost resembled the room of Marie Antoinette.

The bed had blue drapery hanging from the poles, and vanity with a blue skirt was in the room as well. They also had a custom blue radio inside, and a blue bible on the side table.

"It's amazing in here!" I exhaled as I looked around.

"I know, it's my favorite room too." Essie bragged.

"Alright Essie, you saw her face, you can get yourself to bed now." Paul said in a low voice. Essie walked out of the room and shut the French doors behind her.

Paul grinned as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I've wanted to do this all day."

I smiled as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we stood there. At that moment, the events of the day didn't matter, all that mattered was us.

We back up to the bed as he laid me down, then stood there and opened my legs. His long fingers ran along the fabric of my panties.

"I've been waiting all day for this." He announced to me and I laughed. He palmed himself through his slacks as he got harder.

"I want your cock inside of my mouth so badly." I told him while sitting up and looking up at him standing there.

"Lie down, baby." He told me, I gladly complied. He once again lifted up my skirt then opened my legs. His middle finger pressed against my entrance through my panties, causing them to get wet. He rubbed up and down as I got more pleasure, I held onto his wrist as he did this.

Suddenly, the doors opened again. I immediately closed my legs and sat up, embarrassed.

"Oh, am I interrupting?" Essie asked. Paul still faced me as he looked back at her, trying to hide his throbbing member pressing against his pants.

"Your mother is calling for you downstairs, Paul. You should go and see what's happening." Essie said with risen eyebrows. Paul sighed as he attempted not to wobble while heading out the door.