The desire demon came at Maeve with everything.

And afterward, Solas was all she could think about.  As she stormed into the gates of Skyhold, Cassandra plopped her three month old before her, a smile on her face but a headache in her eyes. 

Nicolynn was a beautiful sight for sore eyes.  But right then, it was Solas she needed.  Solas she needs still. 

He'd been in their rooms, his shirt on the bed, his back to the balcony as the sweltering heat of the summer air drifts into the room.

She finds the room stuffy as she watches the muscles in his back twitch and move as he draws at the desk.

The ache is too much.  She sheds her tunic, removes her boots, and shirks her pants.  Quickly and quietly her legs carry her to Soals.  She moves in behind him, desire lacing her every movement.  Her arms go around his back to connect over the muscles of his chest. 

"Hello, Vhenan."  He mutters.  There isn't a hint of acknowledgment of her desire in his voice.  Normally they'd sense these things in one another.  But Solas has no idea. 

Her fingertips rake down his abs as her tongue follows the line of his ear down his neck and over his shoulder.  He feels her barely clad body pressed against him.  She doesn't have time for this, the foreplay, the build up.  She needs him.

Now.

Her nails scratch downward, making him sigh as they reach the V leading to his prize.  She unties his pants quickly and reaches within, releasing him from the leathery confines.  Her hand makes a fist around his shaft as she pumps him once, twice. 

Solas groans in her ear, taken aback by her actions. 

She wastes no time swinging her legs around to straddle him.  Within seconds he's inside her of her accord.  "Fuck,"  She shouts and Solas laughs through a heady moan. 

She rocks against him and bounces in his lap.  The sweet, suckling, slapping sound of her sex squeezing and pounding around his length fills the chambers.  Along with high cries of pleasure and satisfaction. 

She comes easily, her climax shaking through her quickly by the amount of crazed, manic, magically embued desire coursing through her.  She doesn't stop though.  She goes again, letting him fill her with his thick white seed, letting the fluid spill, creamy and hot from her core as she orgasms again around his hardened cock. 

He's out if breath when she stops, invigorated by her behavior.  Her performance.  "Maeve,"  He starts, trying to let his body catch up with his mind.  "That was... what was that?  What's gotten into you?"  She grins at him, taking his lips with hers, kissing him with gratitude and great appreciation. 

She gets up, letting his dick fall out of her, and places a small kiss on his cheek.  "Desire demon,"  Maeve admits as Solas laughs darkly at the idea.  "And I missed you."  He kisses her again and again.

And again. They lay on the floor, naked, enthralled, entwined, bodies rutting like no tomorrow.