V

She is the first thing he feels that morning.

Her slick, hot tongue.  Her warm, wet mouth.  Her ripe, red lips.  Her heavy, luxurious breath. 

All if it, all of her, wrapped flawlessly around his thick, hard cock. 

He doesn't know when she began or why.  He doesn't care.  Solas puts his hands in Maeve's hair, fisting it harshly as she moans over his length. 

He feels close, unfortunately so.  How long had she been going before he woke? 

Solas grunts into the feeling of her slender, skilled tongue on his shaft.  Like fire warping steel. 

"Fuck, Maeve.  Just like that, Vhenan."  His voice is enough to make her come right there but she holds onto her need, wanting to make him work for it.

She sucks him off, bobbing her head steadily, scraping her teeth across that little slit in his head, flicking her tongue around the base of him.

Every movement is euphoria.  Every inch bliss as his tip brushes the back of her throat.  Every time it constricts brings him a step closer to the lovely bliss at the end of the road.

"You're perfect."  He whispers as he feels his balls tightening, his seed rushing to fill his member and then her awaiting mouth.

She swallows his load with little effort, losing not a single drop.  Climbing on top of him, she kisses his nose and looks into his crystaly eyes.  "Good morning, Emma'lath."

And just like that, he flips her over taking what he owes with pleasure.