Nikki's Father?!?!?!

<Nikki's POV> I opened the door and hugged him. He hugged me back. Their jaws dropped when they saw who my dad was. "Your dad is Matt Smith?!?!?!" Jordan asked me suprised. "ya." I told him. He came inside. I sat down next to my dad. "I called him and told him to come so I could be with him." I told them. They were all still shocked at who my dad was.  I started texting Sean. I heard someone knocking on the door so I opened it. My dad leaves. "Hey Sean!!" I hugged him and we went up to my room.

<Cierra's POV> "It's obvious that's she's not happy with him." I said while sighing. "It really is." Jordan says. Isaac and bethany nodd in agreement. <an hour later> I walk to Nikki's room to see if they are okay and I see them asleep together in her bed. I sigh. "What is it Cierra?" Isaac asked me. I pointed at Nikki and Sean. "Oh... It doesn't look like she is going to tell him." Isaac said sighing "Nope." I said.

<Jordan's POV> I walk into Nikki's room and wake them up. "Hey Nikki, I need to talk to Sean." "Okay." She told me. I take Sean into the livingroom. "Sean, Ineed to tell you something that Nikki is to scared to tell you. Just please stay calm after I tell you." "Okay." Sean said to me. "Nikki told us that after she video chatted with you earlier that she doesn't like you anymore." I told him. Sean tears up and runs to Nikki's room yelling. 

<Nikki's POV> "IS IT TRUE NIKKI?!?!" he yelled at me. "Is what true?" "THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE!" He said still yelling. "Who told you tha-" I got cut off by him. "Nikki don't lie to me." He said without yelling. "Yes, Its true." I told him in a scared voice. "I am so gonna hurt Dylan." He told me. "No Sean please, DON'T HURT DYLAN!" I said yelling. He yelled whatever at me and then left. I ran down stairs and yelled at Jordan. 'WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!!?!?!?!" "I just told him because you were to scared to." He said to me. "Well now he is probably going to hurt Dylan!!!!" I said. 

<Dylan's POV> *BUZZ* "Oooo a text from Nikki!!" I rushed over to her house as soon as I could and as quickly as I could. I knock on the door and she opened it and hugged me in relive that I wasn't hurt. I hugged her back. We walked up to her room. "Hey Nikki, I need to tell you something." "Okay, what?" She asked me. "I...uhhh......ummm...... really like you and I was wondering if you would go out with me." "Yes!" She squealed at the top of fer lounges and started kissing me. I kissed back and then Bethany walked in and started taking pictures of us.

<Bethany's POV> They pulled away slowly and Nikki yelled at me. "BETHANY!!!!!!!" Dylan and Nikki started chasing me. Jordan, Isaac, and Cierra were all downstairs and saw Nikki and Dylan chasing me. Bethany threw the camera to Isaac knowing he would catch it and he did. "Isaac give me the camera!" Nikki yelled across the room. 

<Cierra's POV> "AWWWWW!!!!! Dylan and Nikki kissing!!!" I yelled to her and Dylan. "I really hate you right now Cierra!!" Nikki yelled at me. We all settled down and watched Doctor Who untill it was time for bed. 

<Nikki's POV> "Hey guys can Dylan sleep over tonight?" I asked them. They all agreed. Dylan and I went up to my room and shut the door. Dylan layed down in my bed and I layed down beside him. He put his arm around my waist and we fell asleep. I woke up in my bed alone. I got changed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I started brush my hair  and I felt arms around my waist. "Oh my god, Dylan you scared me." I said while brushing my hair. He chuckled and then kissed my cheek. "I'll be downstairs waiting for you." He told me. "Okay I'll be down in a few." He nodds and goes downstairs.