I'm the youngest of the Frye's.............. (A VenturianTale Fanfic)

<Nikki's POV> I see a woman walk into the adoption center. I overhear her say "I would like to adopt a thirteen year old girl." My face lit up. I started watching a VenturianTale video on my Iphone and the woman heard it say "GREETINGS FELLOW ADVENTURES, THIS IS VENTURIAN WITH HOMLESGOOMBA, IMORTALKYIODI, AND THE GINGER BETHANY" She smiled and walked up to me. "Hello sweetheart." She said to me. I paused the video and looked up and saw that it was the crew's mom. I gasped and said "Hello Miss." I was a ginger like bethany except my hair was darker like Karen Gillan's. It wasn't as bright. 

<A couple days later>  Paula knocks on VenturianTale's door. "Wait, don't you live here?" I ask her. "No, I moved out a couple years ago so they could have a recording room." she says to me. Ceirra and Bethany answer the door. "Mom!" They yell in sink. Paula hugs them. We walk in. I can not believe I am inside the Frye house!!! I keep the fangirl inside of me and stay calm. I sit down on the couch as Bethany gets me water.  Jordan and Isaac walk down and see me. "Hey mom.  Wait, who is that?" Isaac asks Paula. "This is your new sister, Nikki. She is thirteen years old." "Oh okay. Well then, welcome to our crazy family." Isaac told me chuckling. I ran upstairs looking paniced because it was all to much.

<Jordan's POV> I ran upstairs and I heard my room door slam shut. I knocked and knocked, she wouldn't open it. I finally found the key in my pocket and unlocked the door. I opened it and saw her fainted on my bed. "GUYS GET IN HERE!!!" I yelled to all of them. This was after mom had left. They all ran up and saw her. I started to tear up and shake her. She woke up and ran to Bethany and hugged her. Bethany hugged back. Then she hugged Cierra, then Isaac, and then me. We all smiled and she sat back down. I sat beside her.

<Cierra's POV> "Are you ok Nikki?" I asked her. "Yes. It's just that I'm a huge fan and I was getting overwhelmed. So I ran upstairs to the nearest room I could find and then I blacked out and fainted." She told us.