4

I was walking alone in the park after school. Kicking the pebbles which were in my way.

My thoughts were all over the place.

I regretted that i didn't talk to you yesterday. That i didn't confess to you. Not that my little confession will change the reality. But at least i could have told you that i liked you. For me to not regret in the future. To tell you that you're amazing, beautiful, kind.

All a person can look for in one person. It was all in you. Your kind heart, a soulful voice and caring and friendly personality.

I was really sad. I had no choice than to bury that little likeness inside my heart. I was really sad. But who am i to talk.

She was beautiful. Her long black hair with brown highlights which was curled at the end. She looked warm.

I heaved a sigh as i continued walking.

"Hey black hoodie"

I heard someone shouting. I looked around to see who it was. It was you. Along with her. You waved at me.

My lips tugged up a little from seeing you being so happy. You both made your way towards me. My grip on my bag strap tightened.

You stopped a few feet away from me.
She looked at me and smiled. Her dimples showing. She was cute. I can't deny that.

"What were you gonna say yesterday. Am sorry that i left you behind when i was the one who talked with you at first. But i regret leaving you and running so fast. Cause that's no use i was still late to class and had a long lecture from Mr.Howard and also i forgot we were in the same class. We could have gone together. At least then i would have had an accomplice with me. You ditched the class, right? If i knew i would have come with you. Then i wouldn't have been stuck in the class hearing him scolding me for ten minutes straight" you said without stopping for a second as you pouted.

You took deep breath.

"That was the fastest talk i ever did" you said as you fanned yourself with your hands.

I smiled a little.

She laughed and brought her hand up for a handshake.

"Raechel. You can call me Rae. Cause i like you" she smiled at me.

A smile automatically formed on my lips.

I took her hand. I was about to introduce myself when you talked.

"Everly. The black hoodie" you said as you laughed. Your laugh was like a melody to my ears. I was really surprised that you knew my name. I was happy.

"Why black hoodie?" Raechel asked with furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Cause she always wears black hoodie" you said.

I was surprised that you noticed that too.

"Wanna be friends?" Raechel asked. I looked at you both.

"Yo dude, why you staring like that? " you said as you gently patted my head.

I nodded my head as a yes. You smiled. Raechel laughed.

You told me that you were scared to talk to me at first. Because i was giving off the cold vibe.Am not surprised since many people think like that. Well, but i guess that's just me.

And when you saw me yesterday. I smiled a little which gave you courage. And you also told me that's the first time you saw me smile.

Oh boy,if only you knew how many times i have smiled just by the thought of you.
_______________________________________

This short story is gonna end soon. In a 2 or 4 chapters i guess. Thanks for reading. If you like this chapter, please tap on the star button❤️