3

It was another boring day of my life. The teacher entered the class as the students got up to greet her.

"Today we have a new student. Come in Rachel" the teacher told. The door opened and a new girl entered the class.

After introducing herself she came and sat in the desk in front of me.She smiled and waved at me as i smiled back awkwardly and did a little wave. After the class finished, it was lunch break.

She got up from her desk and walked to your desk. You waved at her happily as she waved back. You both were talking with each other happily. I couldn't hear what you both were talking about since you two were far away.

"YAH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND"a good friend of yours, Max, a senior shouted while keeping his hands on his hips.

I looked up hearing the sudden news. You chuckled as you held her hands. You all talked about something.

You all walked out of the class. I sat in my desk instead of going to the cafeteria for lunch. I don't know what i felt.

She was beautiful, friendly. She already made many friends when she just arrived. She's better than me.Better than a coward like me.

I put my face on my arms which was in the desk and closed my eyes. Even though my eyes are closed my mind wasn't. There were a lot of thoughts going on in my mind.

Just yesterday i had a little hope. But it's gone. I know that this is the end of my little childish crush.

_______________________________________
If you like this chapter, please tap on the star button❤️Thank you