Chapter 20

Justin's POV

I woke up the next morning around 10am. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then walked into the kitchen where my mum was standing making breakfast.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning Justin. Did Em call you yesterday after she landed"? Mum asked.

"Yh she did. She said that she was tired so she will call you today" I said.

"Ok, well go call Ryan and Chaz for breakfast" Mum said and I nodded.

I then walked into the living where they were playing COD.

"Yo, breakfast ready" I said.

They paused the game and then we walked into the kitchen and sat down and ate breakfast. After I ate my breakfast I washed my dishes and then walked into my room.

I feel so lonely without Em. I miss her so much. I then got up and went to take a shower. After I showered I put on my boxers, a v neck and some jogging bottoms. I then put on a SnapBack and grabbed my water bottle and phone. I left my room and found Scooter siting in the living room.

"Let's go" He said.

We then walked out the bus and walked into the arena to rehearse.

Emily's POV

Being back in uni is a good thing because I get to see and be with Serena but I miss Justin so much.

"You ok Em"? Serena asked and I nodded.

"Your lying. Am your best friend. Tell me what's wrong" She said.

"Am scared" I said.

"Of"? She asked

"That Justin's going to find someone better than me and he will leave me" I said.

"Em don't be so stupid. Justin loves you. He is head over heels over you" She said.

"Wait, what? He loves me"? I asked her.

"Yh, I mean you can tell by the way he looks at you. He is in love with you" She said.

He is"? I asked and she nodded.

"Do you love him"? She asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"What do you mean you don't know. Ok am going to count to three and then you will tell me if you so or don't" She said.

"Ok" I said.

"1, 2, 3" She said.

"Yes" I said.

'I just admitted am in love with Justin Drew Bieber' I thought.

Justin's POV

We have just finished rehearsels. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any messages.

New message - My princess 💞

I miss you

I slipped my thumb across the screen and relied to her message.

I miss you too baby.

"Justin" Scooter called.

I put my phone away in my pocket and walked to Scooter.

"What's up"? I asked.

"Well, remember when we needed an opening act" He said.

"Yh" I said wondering where he was going.

"I found someone" He said.

"Who"? I asked excited.

"Come in" Scooter said to someone.

The person then walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Sarah" I said shocked.

______________________________

Well damn. Be prepared for drama guys.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THANK YOU AGAIN. 💞😘

What do you think will happen with Sarah and Justin?

Vote, Comment and Share.

Follow me on twitter

@Ria_bieber1247