Chapter 5

Justin's POV

I got to Lil Twist house and it was full of either drunk people or people grinding on each other. I walked inside and walked up to Lil Twist.

"Hey man, you made it" He said.

"Yh, so let's get this party started" I said.

We then walked towards the bar and ordered 10 shots.

"Ready" He asked and I nodded.

I picked up the cup and gulp it down feeling that burning sensation going down my throat. I then took one after another and after I finishes all 5 of them I was feeling drunk and loopy. Me and Twist then walked towards the dance floor and started dancing to me and my team. A girl then walked up to me and literally started grinding on me.

"Hey beautiful. What's your name"? I asked her as I placed my hand on her hips.

"Nina" She said.

"Well, Nina how about we get out of here and have our own fun" I whispered in her ear.

"Sure" She said.

I then grabbed her hand and walked towards the door about to leave the party when Twist shouted.

"BIZZLES GOING TO GET SOME TONIGHT" He shouted making me chuckle.

I then left the house with her and drove back home excited for the night ahead of me.

Emily's POV

It was Tuesday which meant that I have the day off college and I could spend some time with my dad before he goes back to work.

"Honey, were leaving to go shopping in a bit" Dad said.

"Ok, I just need to get my shoes and eat breakfast" I said.

I then grabbed my black and white supras and put them on. I then walked downstairs into the kitchen where my mum had laid breakfast for me. I sat down and started eating my pancakes when E News! came on.

International pop star Justin Bieber was seen leaving Lil Twist party last nigh with an unknown girl. Suspects think the Bieber was drunk as he was going past the speed limit when he was driving. Do you think Justin Bieber's attitude has gotten worse or is he still the Kidrauhl everyone thinks he is?

'Fuck' I thought.

Seriously, I don't even know what to do anymore. He can do what he wants because I have literally no fucking way of how to help him.

"Honey you ok"? Dad asked.

"No, I really want to help him. I miss the 18 year old happy boy he use to be. What happened" I said.

"He changed. Honey he is a 20 year old boy. He had his break up in public and you could tell that it really hurt him. Whatever he does it is publicised straight away. I know deep down that he is a good boy. He's just having a hard time right now." Dad said.

"Yh your right. I love you daddy" I said.

"Love you too princess" He said.

"Let's go" I said.

I then grabbed my bag and phone and we left the house. I grabbed my car keys of the hook and got into my car and drove to the shopping centre.

*Shopping centre*

We got to the shopping centre and I parked my car. We then go out and walked towards the entrance.

"So, what shop do you want to go in first" Dad asked.

"JD" I said and he nodded.

We then walked towards JD and walked inside. I went straight to the supra section with my dad following behind. I then started looking at some supras when I saw him. Ok you must be wondering who him is. Him as in Justin. I didn't want to meet him again because first of all am still embarrassed at what happened at the park and second of all am not in the mood. I true hiding behind my dad but he have me a funny look.

"Sweetie, why are you hiding"? He asked

"Because Justin's their" I said.

"So, I thought it was one of your dreams to meet him" He said.

"I already did on Monday. I was walking to the park with Serena but then she went to Starbucks and a guy say down next to me. After a while I realised it was Justin and I ran." I said.

"You ran" He said whilst laughing.

"Daddy it's not funny" I said.

"So your hiding because your embarrassed if he sees you again" Dad said.

"Yh" I said.

"Let's just go to a different shop then and come back here later" Dad said and I nodded eagerly.

We were just walked towards the exit when someone shouted my name.

"EMILY" Someone shouted in their raspy sexy voice.

'Holy shit, please no' I thought.

_______________________________

Hey guys. Here is chapter 5. I hope you enjoy.

Vote, Comment and Share.