Chapter 2- Painful Sorrows

Had a horrible time trying to upload!!! Stupid internets!!!! *Starts throwing muffins at internet box... Well here you go!!!

Also special thanks to:

DamaoriseStefanijoeP

Jpipkin

Pankakes_Chuckles_64

WHERESmyDRAGON

hunt67

Your comments make my day!!! <3 Ya!!!

*WHERESmyDRAGON’s Pov*

I heard a ka-bam and I looked behind me to see Damari slapping Kai lightly on the cheek. Did I mention that Kai was on the ground? Not two seconds later, Marcie was up and running over to where Kai and Damari were.

Suddenly Damari picked Kai up bridle style and ran out of the classroom. I smiled evilly and chuckled to myself as I quickly packed up my stuff. Just as I was about to slip out of the classroom, I hit the ground. I looked down to see what I had slipped on and saw absolutely nothing. Marcie saw me and jumped over the crowd of people that had formed while I decided the ground needed a kiss; and when I say jump, I mean it.

After Marcie climbed down from the desk, she stared at me for a bit. I froze in place as if it would stop her seeing me.

“Sooo….-“ Marcie began before I ran out of the classroom like a mad chook with my head chopped off. I tripped, stumbled, and fell all the way outside. I saw yoggin (pronounced o-win) running around with his pot of gold. Yeah, he’s a leprechaun!!! But speaks like an Aussie…

“Yoggin!!!” I yelled as I ran into the only tree for about 20 meters. Yoggin looked up from counting his coins to me; his short orangey air bouncing around.

“Hello Miss Dragon. What can I do for you today?” Yoggin said standing up.

“Uh… Can you show me to the gay guys that just ran out of my classroom?” I asked.

“Alright,” I squealed and jumped up and down before turning around and walking straight into the tree again.

*Kai’s POV”

“I love you,” he whispered in my ear before nibbling on the lob. His kissed along my jaw until he got to my lips. His lips felt smooth against mine. I inhaled the perfect scent of rain and fresh dirt. I felt his lips leave mine for a moment. I opened my eyes to see sparkling blue eyes look at me.

I started to feel a tingling feeling spread through my body like someone was stabbing me with pins and needles. I heard a distant beep repeating over and over.  I felt sheets over me and an unknown weight… I thought I was standing up… What?!

I felt the feel of someone’s lips on mine again. My mind felt fuzzy, like there was something that I was missing… Suddenly the memories of SOSE came crashing back to me. Oh god… I fainted…. Damari asked me out…

I felt the feeling of lips on mine again. Weird, I thought I was past the dreaming stage… This isn’t my first time fainting. As the tingling feeling died away, I felt a different tingling feeling- well more like a throb- you know where. Crap.

I started to open my eyes but quickly shut them from the bright light. I felt a frown start to form as the feeling of lips didn’t go away. I opened my eyes slowly; well slowly until I saw the same sparkling blue eyes from my dream enter my vision. I gasped as I reliesed that Damari was KISSING me. My head shot of the bed and I saw a flash of purple in my peripheral vision from the window right before my head bashed against Damari’s.