INTRO

"AJA!?" I groaned at the sound of my name being called and tried to roll onto my stomach, but a hard body was blocking me from doing so. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at the sight before me.

He was laying on his back and he was facing me, one arm over his head while the other was resting on his chest. His long lashes, cute nose and pouty lips...if I were to say all of this to him while he was awake, I'm sure I would get a glare from him.

I looked down at our bodies and saw his lower half was barely covered and all of his tattoos were almost visible. I bit down on my bottom lip and my eyes roam over him until they reached his face again. 

I reached my hand up and touched his lips with my index finger; tracing the outline of them. I pulled away when he suddenly let out a grunt and licked his lips before turning his head away from me while rubbing his stomach. I smirked at him and watched him fall back to sleep until I heard my name again.

"AJA!!!" I scrunched my face up because I could have sworn I was dreaming the first time I heard my name. I pulled my sheet over my breasts and blinked a few times while he stirred again and it finally clicked who was calling my name.

"Alana!" I somewhat screamed while I sat up in a panic and looked to my side to see he was still sleeping. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes before I swung my legs off the bed and by moving so fast I ended up falling and hitting my side on my night stand on the way down. I quickly shot up and rubbed my side before grabbing up my robe that was hanging off the end of my bed.

"Damn baby you alright?" I heard him drag out in his southern accent. I looked over my shoulder and saw he was sitting up and walked over to him while putting on my robe and and patted his shoulder.

"I'm fine, go back to sleep-" He eyes me for a moment with a raised brow before laying back down, but just before he closed his eyes again my sister's voice ranged through out the house again; calling me and he sat up again.

"The fuck, what time is it?" He asked groggily and reached for his phone. I didn't bother answering him, because I was too busy rushing to the door.

I walked out and shut it behind me. I quickly tied my robe tightly and just as I made it to the steps, my big sister Alana was half way up them.

"Oh hey girl why didn't you answer me when I called you?" She asked trying to walk up the rest of the way, but I started walking down and cut her off. Alana stopped and tried to walk around me, but I stopped her again. She finally looked up at me and I pushed back my bedhead hair and offered her an innocent smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here and so early at that?" I asked while rubbing my left eye again. Alana cocked her head to the side and took in my appearance before a slow smile crept onto her face.

"Ja-Ja...you got a man up there or something?" She asked using my nickname and nodding her head up the steps. I laughed lightly and rolled my eyes at her accusation.

"Girl what? I just woke up because my LOUD ass sister woke me-" I told her with a wave of my hand...that wasn't a lie...but it damn sure wasn't the whole truth. Lana smirked and pretended she was going to bust pass me; causing me to squeal and stumble back a bit onto the steps.

"You do...is it that guy you met at the gym...Michael? I told you he had a thing for-" My sister was in the middle of doing a victory shimmy when my bedroom door opened and as soon as her eyes fell on who walked out she stopped.

"Good morning Ms. Alana...good morning baby." Alana's mouth dropped and I closed my eyes with a sigh.

"Good morning baby." I looked behind me and groaned out. He only had on his black briefs that hung low; showing his V and was messing with his hair with one hand and  rubbing his chest with the other. He eyed me and straightened the front of his briefs before he smirk and walk away from us and into my bathroom; shutting the door behind him.