Chapter 3: Living in a crazy world...

I wasn't sure if he was... Charley, but he seemed like him to me.

"Isn't she the crazy car lady?" whispered a man behind Charley. A man with dark brown hair covered with a hat.

Then I remembered. How dumb! They were 4 guys, they were heading to the back of the Arena, they had arrived in a "shiny big black car".

"Aren't you...?" I asked not so sure.

"Please do not fangirl!" begged a guy who ran to me all of a sudden. His blonde hair was curly and a little bit short.

"What? Well, no, I mean, you are... Rixton, right?"

The 3 guys behind Charley nodded but he just stayed there. Staring at me. Emotionless & with his arms crossed. He seemed to be looking at a curious and rare animal species. And maybe I was, in his world.

“So… you are not a fan?” asked the other guy who hadn’t spoken yet. He was wearing a snapback, a sleeveless shirt & skinny jeans. He was all covered in tattoos.

“Oh no, I just came with a friend who is a really big fan of you. But accidentally she took my ticket, she’s already in and I’ll have to wait for her outside” I answered.

“Geez, that’s awful… but well, first we should introduce ourselves, shouldn’t we? I’m Jake” said the guy with the hat.

The rest introduced theirselves too. The one with the snapback was Lewi (hot in his very own way), the blondie was Danny and the last one… Charley. Really hot. Wait… what the heck am I thinking?!

“I’m Rose. Rose Milgrade” I said as I shook hands with all of them. When it was Charley’s turn I felt an electric shock running from my hand to all my body.

Weird.

“Guys, we’ve got to go” reminded Lewi.

“Oh right! In fact we’re already a bit late!” answered Jake looking at his watch.

“Rose, I think you should come with us” Charley said really calm and ready to go to the Arena.

“Oh, that’s kind but it’s okay for me to stay outside. Thanks anyways” I replied. I felt awkward. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go with them.

“Oh, please, just come, you can stay at the back of the stage” said Charley rolling his eyes. “Oh gosh, you’re so stubborn,” he continued, already walking to the back entrance, “and kinda hot too”.

***

I finally followed them. Oh Shauna, the things I do for you!

We entered to the Arena and went directly to the back of the stage. It was a white room.

Suddenly they formed a circle and started…hitting their chests with their fists. Then they started doing something that seemed like a vocal warm up.

I felt awkward again, I felt like an intruder, so I just stayed there, trying to focus in something else. Like Charley looking at me from time to time. 

Weird.

When they finished their warm up they hugged.

Then they headed to a little hallway that led to the stage. I could listen to their fans screaming excited. Were they that good?

“Uhm, Rose, if you want you can watch from the hallway… if you’re interested, of course” said Danny uncomfortably.   

How could I say no?

“Yes of course! I’d like to listen to you live” I said smiling. They were kind with me so there was no reason to be rude with them.

They all smiled except Charley. What’s wrong with this guy? How can Shauna even like him? He’s such a jerk.