Miss fray

When I was walking home from school one afternoon I saw a girl sitting on a box leaning against the wall of Mimi's bakery. She had bright red hair. I couldn't see her eyes because she was drawing in what looked like a sketch pad. Soon she seemed to notice I was standing behind her starring at her because she turned to look at me. Wow I thought starring into her emerald eyes. She looked just like miss fray my art teacher. After this thought I ran to the institute. Once I got inside I ran to the kitchen to find my mom. "mom!" I yell from the door trying to get her attention. She came walking into the room asking " what's wrong jace?"

"I saw a girl in an ally should I bring her back her. She looks just like miss fray my art teacher and she was drawing in a sketch pad."

"Okay go find her bring her here and once you get back we have some questions to ask her." She says pushing me back out the front door.

~Clary's POV~

I was sitting on my box of art supplies and clothes I packed before running away from my father Valentine, drawing my father while it rained around me. I have been living here for two years now and no one has ever noticed me except a tall young man earlier today, he was all gold in dark jeans and a black button up shirt. Now I'm trying to draw the very boy from earlier. Soon I hear footsteps in my alley and look up to see the young man from earlier today. "hello? don't be afraid. I won't hurt you, I just want to bring you somewhere safe." he says walking up to me. "what's your name?" he asks in sweet, soft whisper.

"C...Clary and you are?"

"Jace. are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Okay come on I'll bring you back to my house, and we can get something to eat." jace says grabbing my hand and pulling me up off my box.
"Wait I can't leave my suitcase here!" I say before grabbing it.

)five minutes later(
Jaces POV
"Here we are." I say pulling her into the house/church. Church, our cat. was sitting there, on the rug in the hallway. "where's Maryse?" I ask him.