CHP7~ I Just Didn't

PIC: Miki

~CHAPTER SEVEN~

Dedicated to epicpanda2003 because without her I would still be in writers block!. >:3

~KIANE'S POV~ (I love POV switches so plz deal with it. Thankz)

"Mother and father were always nice to me. They were always kind, always the people who gave and didn't take. They taught me to be a giver. They taught me how to be myself.

They had no enemies, they even made the most depressed people smile.

But when I was 7 we were kidnapped.

They tortured them. My mother and father died because they chose to protect me. I'm no better than the murderer, because I could've died for them, but I didn't.

I just didn't.

There was a girl there. Her mother died when she was born and her father disappeared. The girl and I didn't know each other. At all. Until that one night..."

-FLASHBACK-

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The boots of the big men with guns came closer. They needed another person dead.

Then I saw it.

A girl that looked about a year younger than me. She was hiding in the corner, and the man was getting closer to the corner.

I ran.

I ran from my hiding spot, away from my probably only chance of surviving, and ran to the corner where the girl was.

With my weakness, I managed to pick up the skinny little girl and somehow run back to my hiding place un caught.

Just in time, the man was right next to her corner, looking for anything but decided to not care and went away.

We were all dirty in this place. This place held tears and broken souls, yet somehow some of them managed to survive, kind of like me.

I held the little girl to my chest, quietly making sure the coast was clear. When it was, I sighed in relief.

"...uhm "

I turned to the girl.

"My names Cherry!" She smiled. I nodded in response. I haven't been able to talk in the past months and all happy emotions like smiling have been completely deleted. I don't know how I saved her.

"You don't..speak?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity. I nodded.

"Well, that's okay, because my mommy said I talked a lot, so I'll talk for you!" She smiled. I nodded.

What happened to her mum?

"Mommy died." She said as if she was reading my mind. "She tried protecting me from the bad ones. But she died."

I glanced at her. She didn't show any sadness.

"I'm not sad. I'm proud of mommy. She said she'd protect me, and she did. She told me to be proud, and I am."

I nodded, speechless.

The little girl stood from my lap, and started ... Dancing?

She grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"C'mon Mystery, let's dance!!" She said, pulling on my arms. Sighing, I began to spin her around.

"Wee!! " she giggled as she spun around.

And then there was footsteps.."

I was shocking on my sobs now. Derek rocked us back and forth, whispering in my ear.

"It's okay."

It's not. Not at all. But maybe I can believe that it is. Maybe, this one time, I can have a shoulder. Maybe, Someone can finally know my story...

Maybe.

---------

Pretty much a bit of a filler.

Yeah, I was bored.. So you're starting to finally learn about Kiane's past. I knew I'd get to it someday!!

OMG GUYS. I love you guys so much. I just got 700+ views and 50+ votes. Im so happy there's real people that like my story. Thank you so much. Also, on To Narnia, I got over 100 views and I've never been happier because of these things. I really love you guys!!

Also guys, I'm sorry if I haven't been updating lately it's just that 1 I have other books I'm updating and have to publish 2 school and 3 I've been having really bad thoughts lately and I just found out something about myself that I'm scared to tell my family and such. So pretty much, extra drama in my life. Ain't that great? But it's going to be okay, I hope.

Sorry for short chapter I just got back from pool with friend and bro.

I love chu!

P.S. I'll try to update more !! <3

[[Goal~ 10 comments, 10 votes]] (making goals bigger)