CHP6~ Holding It For Too Long

~CHAPTER SIX~

U better read the authors note in end it's very important!!!! ^-^ unedited XD

~KIANE'S POV~

"KIANE!!" The twins screamed as they launched theirselves at me. Jeez you would've thought that after passing out from lack of blood and waking up attached to a beepy-machine people would've been more gentle.

"Erm.. As much as I like being chocked to death, I really don't have time.." I gasped as they choked me to death, immediately they pulled away, embarrassed and guilty. They mumbled a 'sorry' and stood back so Alana could jump on me next.

This is going to take a while.

After they all left, I was left alone with Derek. For some reason, he refused to leave the room.

"Deereeekkkkkkk!" I whined for the 20th time. "Can I pleaaaaasee stand upppp!!"

"Nope." He said, not even looking away from his book.

"PLEASEEEE my butt muscles need exercise!!"

"Nah." He said simply. I pouted, glaring at him.

"Fine." I said. If he wasn't allowed to let me stand up and get off the bed, I was doing it my way.

~DEREK'S POV~

I finally glanced away from my book when I heard a thumping sound and a shriek.

"Wha- the fuck are you doing?"

He winced. "Don't curse." Hmm? I'll ask later.

"Right.. So why are you on the floor?" I asked.

He looked at me as if I was the dumb one. "You said I couldn't stand up. So I just FELL off." He grinned, starting to move by using his butt on the floor.

"YAY BUTT MUSCLES!" He cheered. Finally seeing that he was getting close to the door, I quickly picked him up. He pouted. He was really light.

"NOO!! DONT TAKE ME BACK THERE!" He squirmed, grabbing on to my shoulders. Sighing, I tried putting him back on the bed. Nope, he wouldn't budge.

"Fine." I grumbled, sitting back down on my chair with him on my lap. While I grabbed my book, I felt him squirm on my lap.

Shit.

I blushed as he squirmed against my crotch.

Witch feet witch feet witch feet!

When he finally stopped squirming I sighed in relief. NO ERECTION YAY.

Oh no, his weirdness is rubbing off on me. (No pun intended)

While reading the book, he kept poking me check. After the 157th poke (but who's counting right?) I sighed and glared at him.

"What?"

"I'm bored." He said simply, shrugging. Sighing, I asked him the question that's been in my mind ever since he passed out.

"Why do you have nightmares?"

He froze, and was, like, LEGIT quiet.

"I-I..have...a... Shoe problem?" He tried.

I raised an eyebrow. "You're a really bad liar."

Sighing, his head dropped.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled. I lifted his chin up, making him meet my eyes. They held so much sadness, regret, and despair...

"You're telling me. I know you need to tell someone. You've been holding it for too long, I can tell." I spoke softly, caressing his cheek. He sighed again.

"You're right." He mumbled. He seemed like he was about to cry but was holding it in. Gripping my shirt tighter, he spoke.

"I guess I should start with the beginning."

-------

CLIFFHANGER.

Sowwy, but I just love cliffhangers!

Anyways, I finally updated!

If you're mad this is so short and I had a cliffhanger and I need to update more for the time I made you wait, I found out why I made you guys wait so long.

So apparently, I don't LIKE having to update a certain time. I don't like having to update a certain amount either. So I'll update whenever I can and feel like it, and that's when I get more feedback with this story, cuz I just feel like I need more. Ima feedback hoe, yay!

so please, more feedback!! I don't like silent viewers. I was once one and it was boring!

feel free to message me your ideas, comment , like, and vote. I'll love chu!!

I'm going to start dedications, by the way!! :3

I'm also going to start goals. Cuz I love feedback, and I want more. MOARR IM THIRSTY FOR FEEDBACK!!

P.S. I also started school on Monday, so that's why I didn't update the week, cuz it was first week. But it's Friday and it's all okay now cx.

I need more peeps to message. Pweez?

Yes sucky chapter but yknow I'm queen at sucky chapters YEY.

Love you all that actually comment and stuff Imma start making dedications for you guys so yay!! :D

[[Goal~ 2 comments 5 votes?]]