Chapter 1: I'd Die For You, My Angel!

Sam, stood in the cafe line, to grab a coffee, to calm down his nerves. Seeing Gabriel like that, shooked him too much. Tears fell down his face, until a nurse came upto him, she qued up in the line with him & ask, "Whats the matter, dearest?". Sam looked at the nurse and saimd "The love of my life, may die today, and im unsure what i should do.". Sam sobbed his heart out & the nurse comfered him and said, "You must not think the worst, you have the think what's best". The nurse looked perticularly firmiliar, but most of the nurse's in the hospital looked very firmiliar. 

Sammy waited until he was served by a blonde waitress, who looked quiet a lot like Jessica, Sam winchester's ex. He looked at her and then reminded him of Gabriel, His beautiful Gabe. as beautiful as he could be. He grabed his coffee & sat in the courner of the Cafe alone. The Cafe itself. seemed very small, yet spaceless. The nurse from the que, decided to sit with Sam & have a talk to him.

"Sam, you must keep thinking positive, or Gabriel may die..", The nurse left and Sam was alone. All he could think about was his angel, in pain & hurt. The last image, seeing him there, lying with blood all over him. Sam just could not take the pain anymore, wait and wait, he decided to phone to look at his phone. 10 miss calls from dean & 5 Messages from dean. He went outside, and it was pooring of rain, the perfect weather to put Sam down & depressed more. He decided to call dean & it rang and rang, until.. Voicemail, "Hello, this is dean.. if its an emergence, call Das'd phone, if not, leave a message". Sam hung up the phone call and call Dad. The phone rang and rang and rang, until, Dean's voice appear, He shouted, "Sammy, where the hell are you, me and bobby are scared to death! Tell me where you are??", Sam replied with, "Dean, im fine. Im at the hospital, with Gabriel, I went back to the hotel & he seemed to be still breathing & i took him to the hospital & he's in surgeury at this moment, Please Dean, dont come to the hospital, i want to be alone. With My Gabriel". Sam hung up the phone & went back inside.

Sam went back into the Hospital & went to Gabriels room & saw him, Laying there. with all the tanks around him. Pipes going inside his body, to keep him alive. Sammy cried once mor & saw there was a nurse there, sammy said, "im very sorry, ill leave, if you would like me to", the nurse looked at him & said, "you may stay, somebody tols me a very close friend would come and see him soon, ill leave you too, alone".

Sammy looked at him. His broken angel. Sam walked upto the bed and sat beside him, tear rushing down his face, strocking Gabriel's hand, looking at his perfect lips, wish he could kiss the, but he'd wake him up, but sammy wanted his angel to sleep. Samy strocked his hand once more & said, "Gabriel, look what i've done to you, your broken & it's all my fault. why did i hurt you, your too precious to hurt, i feel like an idjit!". Sammy saw some paper and wrote, "Gabriel, if your reading this note, im going to kill myself, i cannot live in a world, where were both hurtinf each other, if we both die, im sure we'll meet again, I'd die for you, My Angel". He left the note in Gabriels hand & walked off.

Sammy walked back into Gabriels room & stayed with him, til a nurse came in to take care of him. Sam just started at Gabriel, laying there. Gabriel mummbled, "Sammy, Why did you do this, Please.. Dont do nothign stupid, I... I.. Need.. You.. Moosey!". Sammy heard him mubbling, but could not make out what he was saying, Sammy got closer to him, and her heard him, The words he be waiting for, I Need You! Sammy was shocked and didnt know what to do... He stood there and felt Gabriel breathing, on his neck! 

Sammy hear somebody come in and pulled away from Gabriel, the nurse was standing there, she said, "Im sorry, was i interupting anything?" Sam replied, "No, i was just make sure he was okay, i'll leave now, he needs to rest". The nurse looked at him & nodded. Sammy left the very attractive nurse to deal with Gabriel, Sammy left the hospital, thiking of what he should do, Stay alive and watching his angel die in front of him and continue life, like it was before gabriel left? Or Should i kill himself and let gabriel suffer a loss of his human? It was too hard for Sammy to deal with.

Sammy wanted to leave the hospital, but he knew he could not, it would be too unbarable for him to leave his angel, laying there in the hospital bed, to die.. Sammy cried his sweet tears again, for the love of his life and went back into the hospital and watched over his sleeping angel, like an angel! He sat on the bed and stroked his hair out of his face and placed a kiss on the fore head of the angel that lay waiting for him. A nurse came in again and said, "im very sorry, but visting hours are over, im very sorry, dear". The nurse excored Sam out of the room & said, "Ill keep watch over him, ill call if anything goes wrong & whilst your away, and just remember, think positive".

Sammy left, knewing that his angel would be looked after. He went to his car and drove to a close by motel & checked in. As he got into the motel, he took his t-shirt & kept his jeans on. He lay his warey head upon his pillow, pulled the covers over him & slepted, knowing his beautiful angel, would be in safe hand!

I hoped you enjoyed reading, Please, Vote, Comment & Enjoy :) x