Prologue

Sammy lay there, the pain he was in, hearing that gabriel, screaching and yelling, Sammy's tears rolled down his perfect face. Sammy was thinking.. 'Gabriel.. he could die... i never wanted this to happen, Lucifer is a big bag of dicks'. He felt awful. Sammy sat there crying & weeping. Hearing his angel, in so much pain, as the doctors pulled out the stake into his heart. Sammy could feel the pain. All Sam could think about, was if Gabriel could make i throught the surgery!

Gabriel, in so much pain, crying and weeping.. Thinking of his perfect sammy, the whole time. From his lips. way down to his toes. Gabriel, lay there, waiting for the stake to be relased from his chest. He gripped the bed of the hospital and yelled, the pain was unbarable. He was so glad that his Sammy was not there watching him, as it would of hurt Gabriel more, watching him, watch gabriel in so much pain…

The nurse finally got the stake out of Gabriel’s heart. As Gabriel lay there, bleeding his heart out, the Nurse quickly rushed him to the surgery, Sammy saw his angel bleeding in pain, as hel passed him. Sammy cried and muttering, “What if my angel, does’nt make it”.. Sammy could only think possitie and walked away from his angel...

I hope you guys like the prologue :) Vote, comment and Enjoy :) x