out of the fire and into the cold

*skys p.o.v*

i woke up later during i still don't know when and i sat up against the wall.i looked at my shoulder and it was still bad i looked at my wrists and they were still cut.ears slipped down my cheeks on to them and they started to face away.what the?after getting them to disappear i just sat there crying.i wanted to go back,i didn't want to be here anymore.

me:sitting here crying isnt gonna do anything to help you

i got up and got all my things and started to walk again.i was tired,hungry,sore and sad.i don't think I'm ever gonna find him.just then i was grabbed and i screamed.

me:let me go!

the thing had me up in the air feet off the ground.i looked and saw a monster.he carried me off and no matter how hard i struggled to get free i failed.he brought to a room and he tied my arms behind my back and threw my onto the floor then left locking the door.great I'm stuck here.this is gonna be a while.

*end of skya p.o.v*

*dans p.o.v*

i woke up hearing a scream echo threw the tunnel.i shot up and grabbed everything and i ran towards the yelling.then i saw a monster with sky so i hid and i watched as he went into the room then he locked it with a key then he walked away.i half to find a way in there.i walked over and i could hear walking threw the door.

???:where is the boy?

sky:i don't know where he is what do you think I've been doing this whole time just looking around for cookies!?

???:i can tell you know where he is

sky:i don't know and even if i did i would never tell you

???:you leave me no choice then

i heard her scream then the door open so i jumped back and the monster came out holding her in the air.

me:hey you,drop her!

the monster looked at me and smirked

???:ok

he threw her and she hit a wall and fell to the ground.he smirked and i glared at him.

???:ohh did i make someone mad,then lets fight!

i took out my sword which was now glowing blue.

???:h-how did you do that?

me:i don't know,but prepare to die

we started to fight.i had the upper hand til he swung his giantic arm and knocked me down knocking the sword out of my hand and he stood over me smirking.

???:looks like you loose

he was about to slash me to pieces when a arrow was shot threw his head and he fell and i rolled out of the way just in time.i looked over and i saw sky holding a bow.

sky:dont ever fuck wiht my bestfriend

she said then dropping the bow and walking over to me and crouching down next to me.

sky:hey

me:hey

we just looked at each other til i hugged her she hesitated but hugged me back.

sky:youre not mad?

me:i could never be mad at you sky

sky:even after all that happened?

me:yea

she smiled and we hugged again.

*end of dans p.o.v*

*skys p.o.v*

everything was ok but how do we get out?

me:how do we get out?

Dan:i have no clue

he looked down at my shoulder and his eyes went wide.

Dan:that looks really bad and painful

me:it is trust me

Dan:here i got a first aid kit

he took it out and he wrapped my shoulder up.

me:this had been a long adventure]

Dan:ill say im just glad i found you

me:me too i hated not knowing if you were ok or not

we sat against the wall and i put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped hi arm around my shoulders and i closed my eyes barely being able to keep them open.

me:is it just me or does it seem like its harder to stay awake

dan:its not just you

my eyes closed and everything went black but then a white light came over me.

when i opened my eyes again i was in the hospital.

danielle:theyre waking up!

i groaned and she ran over to me and hugged me and i yelp cause of my shoulder.

Danielle:sorry i forgt about your shoulder

me:it really did happen

Danielle:yea you guys were in a dream land

me:i was guessing that

Danielle:looks like you guys found each other

me:yep we did it we escaped

Dan:we sure did

i looked over and saw him smiling at me.

phil:so how was it?

me:n one word terrible

Dan:agreed

a dcotor came in and said we could go so we got dressed and we left.

me:its over

i felt someone grab my hand.i looked over and saw Dan.at a certain point he stopped so i stopped and looked at him.

me:what?

he smiled and shook his head

Dan:you

me:me?

Dan:yes you

he said smiling.i was confused.he came closer to we were about face to face.i got lost in his brown eyes.they were so beautiful,i love his eyes.he put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in and kissed me.i felt bombs,explosotions,fireworks just everything!i was suprised at first ut then i closed my eyes and kissed back.he broke it slowly and i smiled opening my eyes again.

Dan:be mine?

he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back and i smiled and nodded.

me:yea

i whispered back and we kissed again and i could tell this was gonna be the beginning of a whole  new jurney for me.