drunken words with no meaning

*skys p.o.v*

its been a month now and ive got to know dan and phil better and were like bestfriends now.

*text*

"hey you awake?" he said

"yea whats up?" i said back

"wanna hangout with me and phil today?" he asked

"sure"i replied

"great how about in a hour a shake-away?" he asked

"sure see you there" i replied putting my phone down,getting out of bed,taking a shower and then getting dressed in a muse shirt,grey skinny jeans,beanie,jacket and a black pair of converses.igrabbed my wallet,keys and phone then i walked downstairs and saw my dad asleep.so i quietly snuck out of the house and started to walk to shake-away.on the way i saw my friend danielle.

"hey"she said noticing me

"hey" i said hugging her

"what you up to?" she asked walking with me

"im going ot meet up with dan and his friedn phil wanna come?" i asked

"sure id love too" she said as we continued to walk.

i met her about a year ago.she was teh only one who didnt treat me like crap andwho wasent ashamed to be with me in public.yeah she was popular but that didnt change her.we got to shake-away and i spotted dan and phil.

"hey" i said walking over

dan smiled at me and phil and danielle were satrring at eachother like they were having a starring compatition.

""uh guys this is danielle,danielle thats dan and and phil" i said pointing who was who.they shook hands and we ordered some milkshakes.we paid then we staretd to walk around town talking and jocking around.afyer a while they had to go so we went our seoerate ways.

"ill see ya later" i said heading to my house

"bye" said danielle waving and walking off.

when i got home and when i walked in and i didnt see my dad.i walked to my room and put my things down and i just laid on my bed.my eyes started to close and before i knew it i was asleep.

i was awaken by my door being slammed.my eyes shot open and i looked over and saw my dad.

"dad?" i said groggily

he stumbled over.great hes drunk.i sat up only to be pushed mack down by my dad.it was dark in my room and i could hardly see.he out a hand over my mouth and i started to panic.

"dont say a word and you wont get hurt" he said and i could basicly tast the alcohol on his breath.he started to kiss my neck and his hands traveled up my shirt,ok now im scared.my eyes started to water i tried to push him off but he punched me in the face knocking me out.

when i woke up again my phone was ringing.i opened my eyes and my head was spinning.i looked down and the covers were over e.i looked under them and i had no clohes on.great i was raped and i ddint even consious.teras started to fall down my eyes.i reached over and grabbed my phone and saw the caller i.d and it was dan.

*phone covno*

"h-hello?" i said shaken up and scared.

"hey whats wrong?" dan asked sounding worried.