Cloud Strife

Tifa, Bartz, Terra, Lightning and Barret were up against Sephiroth. Sephiroth already had his one wing out. He meant business. He looks at all of them, in the air, stating

"Now.. I'll ask only once. And ONLY once. Where is Strife?"

Tifa had her fists balled up and up. She yelled at him saying,

"We'll never tell you where he is at!"

Terra chimed in, saying

"Yeah! You won't hurt him nor find him!"

Sephiroth sighs and looks at his Masamune then looks back at them. Simply saying,

"I did say I would ask once. Now.. Unfortunately, Cloud has come back to his friends having their heads on a pike!"

Bartz makes Cloud's Buster sword appear and dashes at Sephiroth, while Terra was shooting Ice spells at him. Yet Sephiroth deflected and dodged all the attacks with ease. But from behind he didn't expect The Cloud Strife from behind, doing a cross slash. Sephiroth grunts, turning around.

"Ah.. There you are. Now come here and die you pathetic soldier!"

Cloud and Sephiroth dash at each other, clashing at each other. Trying to see who would get the first hit. Sephiroth kicks Cloud in the chest to push him back.

"ENOUGH! I'LL END YOU HERE AND NOW!"

Cloud snarls at Sephiroth. He dashes at him, slashing at him far back.

"TRY TO GET THE HELL NEAR ME THEN!"

Cloud dashes at him, slashing at him rapidly, thus to finish him off he does cross slash. Yet Sephiroth was barely injured. Sephiroth laughs.

"I'll take my leave Strife. But mark my words, I will get you one day."

Cloud growls and does Cross Slash once more to push him back. However, before Cloud could land a slash on him, Sephiroth was already gone. Cloud pants a bit, walking back to the group. Terra was hiding behind Bartz, mainly for safely. Cloud sighs, telling the group,

"It's fine. He's gone."

Lightning nods her head.

"Thank god. Now, I'll need some food. I was about to get lunch until that fucking fake angel came through."

Cloud spoke him, looking at her,

"Do you want me to come along?"

Tifa looks away from them. She was going to ask Cloud if he wanted to come with her to eat with her. But she pushes that away from her mind. After all they're just friends. Everyone here is just friends. Well... except Bartz and Terra. They're the only couple in the group. Everyone else is just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But why does it bother her? Oh right, she likes Cloud Strife for quite a while now. She would be damned if she gets Cloud taken away from her, from a girl they both don't know for a long time.

"Oi! Tifa!"

Tifa turns her head and looks at Cloud.

"Do you want to come along? Barret is going to take care of Marlene. Bartz and Terra are going to a different place to eat. So if you don't have any plans, do you want to come along?"

Tifa nods her head, with a small smile creeping onto her face. Maybe she can confess somehow, in some manner, to him. Hopefully he has the sames feeling.