Chapter 1: Secrets out?

EDITED

~No ones Point of View~

"Yay~! Dabi is back! Did you get any blood for me?" The young girl with messy buns on her head asked as she wrapped her arms around the severely scared mans waist. The man pulled the younger off him and pushed her back onto the stool she was sitting on before she came and attacked him, "Don't do that again you crazy bitch, I didn't get you shit cuz I didn't do anything..."

"Welcome back Dabi, Would you care to enjoy an new brand of Whiskey I've gotten? It seems like you would need it" Kurogiri said as he grabbed the alcohol bottle from the shelf that held many other brands for different alcohol. Dabi eyed the bottle before nodding at the misty bartender for a shot of the strong liquid then sat down on the stool that was in front of him.

Suddenly someone came from another door other than the enter entrance door, a severed hand placed on his face blocking his dried up skin "Good evening Shigaraki, I suspect the walk you took was good?" Kurogiri asked the younger male who scratched his neck violently with only four fingers.

"Yeah, whatever" Shigaraki mumbled, still scratching his neck until it went raw and bloody. Toga seemed to dislike but also enjoy the way he scratched his neck raw, Dabi on the other hand gaged at the sight of dead skin falling onto the countertop. Shigaraki took his father off of his face and saw Dabi gagging at the sight of the skin falling off his raw neck which pissed him off to no end, "What the hell are you looking at asshole?" He said in his raspy voice that made Dabi wanna grab Shigaraki by the throat and burn him to stop the awful sound.

"Kurogiri, give me another drink" Dabi demanded to the bartender as he downed the whiskey and gave the tiny glass back to the bartender. As Kurogiri handed the small glass back to Dabi with it once again full, the door to the bar was slammed open by Twice making Dabi's hand shake from, the sudden loud noise. The glass fell from his hand and handed right onto his V neck t-shirt.

The room fell into silence for a few seconds before Twice began to laugh hysterically, his laughter made Himiko begin laughing from the sight, Kurogiri gave a small chuckled before going back to clean his glass and Shigraki didn't give a single fuck and rolled his eyes.

"So sorry Dabi Haha! Loser got embarrassed!" Twice said well twice even though he knew he was about to get cremated by Dabi. The embarrassed man groaned before standing up and taking his torn black coat off and setting it on the counter, "Kurogiri give him a damn cloth.." He muttered. Kurogiri nodded before giving him a clean cloth to dampen the stain off of his shirt.

Shigraki gave the coat a disgusted look before realising that it wasn't the coat he had given Dabi for the mission to attack the kids in the forest, "Where the fuck is the coat that master gave you for the mission?" Shigraki asked while poking at the coat. Dabi pushed the coat away from the man so he wouldn't disintegrate it, "Didn't wanna wear that shit today, the metal bits are fuckin' huge and heavy.." Dabi mumbled

Kurogiri eyed the coat once before noticing and white  tailored tag at the collar of the coat, he carefully placed the collar on his finger and read it out loud, "To my dearest son, Touya please keep this coat as I gift from your mother, love your mother" Everyone turned to the scarred man, whose eye never changed from the eyes of the bartender as he read it out.

"So your name is Touya..?" Shigaraki asked with a smirk on his dried face as the others turned towards the scarred man, "Yeah? What's wrong with it?" Dabi said with curiosity in his turquoise blue eyes as he tried to act natural.