Fourteen

(Still Antonio's pov)

"What's wrong?"I asked trying to pull her back into my arms.

"Y-You don't love me." She said and my heart dropped when I thought she didn't love me back.

"Yes, I do." I whispered.

"No you don't!" She snapped and my heart completely broke at that.

"Why?" I pleaded as she got off the bed.

"I-I....Y-You just can't." she stuttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a broken voice.

She sighed and tears welled in her eyes. "Antonio you deserve so much more than me. I-I...I'm broken, I have a bad past, I'm a coward who couldn't stand up for herself, I'm weak and afraid. Y-You deserve someone who you can be proud of, not some weak and broken girl........I-I'm not worth your love and as much as I want to be, I'm not and that's r-reality." She finished completely sobbing.

I pulled her into me and placed my lips on hers silencing her sobs.

"I don't care." I said once I pulled back. "I don't care that you have a bad past. Baby you're so fucking strong to be able to go through all that you did and still stand on your feet."

It was silent for a moment until I broke it.

"You mean the world to me." I started again. "You're the only one I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one I can never get tired of, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day, your the only one who can make me smile without trying, lighten up my mood without the intention to and effect my emotions with every action. I don't want some fake slut who just wants my money. I want you. All I ever wanted since I saw you is that heart of yours. You're all I could ever ask for and need for my whole life. You have my heart. I don't want or need anything or anyone else. You are it. You are my world now. I know I wasn't there to protect you in the past but now I am and you don't have to feel bad about me protecting you because I'll always do it no matter what. The way you make me feel, what you have done to me. I am so incredibly in love with you and I know we will be it for each other because I'm not letting you walk away from me."

Tears were falling down her cheeks as I finished. I kissed them away and whispered. "I love you Mia Bella."

"I love you too." She said with more tears in her eyes and just like that she made my heart again.

I smiled and and picked her up in my arms as she squealed. I placed her on the bed and crawled on top of her as we started kissing vigorously. Her hands pulled at my hair which made me groan. I grabbed her right breast through the material of her t shirt and she let out a sexy moan in my mouth. I pulled away and started trailing kisses down her neck and nipped at her collarbone. My other hand started travelling down to her shorts, trying to unbutton them but she stopped me by gripping my hand.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"We can't. Not right now." She said panting.

"Why?" I asked confused.

She blushed. "I'm on my period." she said, quietly.

I groaned and laid down on the bed beside her.

I pulled her towards me and got on top of her and laid my head on her boobs. My hands stroked her waist while hers went around my neck. We both laid there in comfortable silence for a while enjoying each other's company until we dozed off.
-------------------
Corina's pov

I was sitting on one of the barstools with Heath as we ate breakfast. Antonio was still asleep. He was telling me about his first time he tried shooting a gun.