Ten

I had told Carter about my plan to sneak out to the club and although he was scared for me he told me to go for it. So right now I was sneaking past the guards at the front entrance to meet Carter outside the gates.

I quickly got into one of Antonio's many sports cars and was off on the road. Antonio had work to do so he was locked in his office which was the perfect opportunity to sneak out.

I saw Carter's Mercedes outside the gates of the mansion and hopped out of Antonio's sports car. I knocked on the passenger seat window and startled, Carter looked up but relief flooded into his eyes once he saw it was me and he opened the door.

I gave him a bone crushing hug once I was inside the car.

"Damn I missed you." Carter said.

"I missed you too, now hurry up we have to leave before someone sees us." I said once I released him and we sped off onto the road.
------------------
Me and Carter were dancing like there was no tomorrow. We both were semi-tipsy but not drunk.

He suddenly stopped dancing and looked behind me. He leaned in and whispered "Babe I think you just got caught."

I paled. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What am I going to do now? Should I run? No that'd get him even more furious. Damnit. What should I-

I was cut off from my internal battle with myself by being thrown over Antonio's shoulder.

"Antonio put me down!" I screamed punching his back.

He ignored and placed me in the back seat of the limousine which was the one I'm assuming he came in. I sat in his arms and his body was completely tense. His hands were in fists and his jaw was clenched. I didn't dare say a word throughout the ride afraid that he'd get madder.

We reached the mansion and he took me straight to his room. He placed me on the bed and went to grab a glass of scotch and gulped it down, not saying a word.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, feeling a bit guilty for sneaking out.

He didn't say anything, just stared into the distance.

The room was quiet after that until he decided to break the silence."Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He said looking into my eyes and I felt a thousand times guiltier. "I thought something happened to you." he said and paused closing his eyes, taking a deep breath and then opening them again. "Nothing has scared me more than that moment when I couldn't find you anywhere in the house. I was so damn worried."

I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck. He didn't wrap his around me so I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist so he was forced to put his hands on mine.

I started kissing his jaw lightly, biting down softly at one point. I'd never done this before so I hoped I was doing it correctly. I started to move down to his neck lightly kissing it and I'm positive he let out a small moan and damn it was sexy. "I'm sorry" I said in between kisses.

I continued doing it for a while until he grabbed my face with one hand and brought his lips on mine. He kissed me slowly but hungrily. I could feel all his need for me through it. His hand was under my butt which he squeezed lightly.

I didn't realise he was walking till my back hit the bed. He pulled away and tugged his hand on the hem of my dress and brought it up to the point where he could barely see my bra. He started placing kisses from the bottom of my bra down to my waist and then back up.

He then hooked a finger in the waistline of my panties and looked up at me as if asking if this was okay. I nodded at him and he ripped it off.

As soon as it was off I began to cover myself but he grabbed my hands. "Don't." he mumbled "I want to see you."

I reluctantly placed my hands on my sides and looked down at him. He looked into my eyes as he spread my legs. "This is mine." he said as he grabbed my nub and rolled it between his fingers. "Understand?"

I moaned and nodded my head.

He seemed satisfied with my answer and he placed his hands over my thighs as he parted my lips with his fingers seeing the full extent of my arousal.

"Fuck. You're so wet." he said, I could feel his breath on my pussy making me squirm underneath him.

I felt his tongue lick my slit and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I moaned loudly. He started sucking me as I became a moaning mess under him. I screamed in pleasure when he inserted his finger into me and stared pumping it.

"Fuck. Antonio." I moaned and his hand started moving faster as he inserted another finger.

"Moan for me." He said as his tongue started moving around my clit, his fingers still pumping inside of me.

I moaned loudly as I felt unfamiliar pressure build up in my lower region and the need to release.

"Cum." he said and I did all over his hand.

That was my first orgasm I thought as I fell back onto the bed exhausted. I looked up to see Antonio sucking his fingers clean. I blushed.

I felt drained so I closed my eyes and dozed
off within seconds.
_____________________________________
The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and I felt disappointed but then I heard the shower running. I lay in the bed for a while until he came out.

"Antonio?" I asked as he came out.

He looked at me.

I gulped "Are you still mad at me?"

"Depends. Will you ever sneak out like that again?" he asked in a cold voice.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

He didn't say anything and walked out of the room.

Damnit. He was still mad.

I took a quick shower and went down to see Antonio, Heath and Savannah sitting on the bar stools as Tyson made breakfast.

I sat next to Heath and Antonio gave me a weird look but I shrugged it off. If he was going to be mad, then that's what he gets. Heath and I started talking and every once in a while I'd look over at Antonio who was sending heated glares our way.

He suddenly got up and walked up to me picking me up and sitting back down with me in his lap. I tried moving off because we weren't alone but he wouldn't let me.

"I'm supposed to be the one who's mad Mia Bella." he said, huskily in my ear. Everyone was busy in their conversation so they weren't really paying attention to us.

"Then don't be." I said lightly kissing his lips.

He stared at me before saying "Promise me you won't ever do that again."

"I promise." I said.

He looked at me for a second before nodding and crashed his lips to mine, kissing me hungrily. His tongue entered my mouth forcefully. I forgot we had company till I heard a throat being cleared. I pulled away from Antonio as he groaned.

I turned to find Antonio's father who was smirking as he said "Get a room please."

I could feel my face getting warm as I blushed and hid my face in Antonio's chest as He laughed.

"Dad, what brings you here?" He asked.

"I have to discuss something with you. Meet me in your office in an hour." He said and walked away.

Antonio nodded his head even though he couldn't see him and turned to me

"By the way you taste heavenly Mia Bella." Antonio whispered in my ear.

If it was possible, I blushed even harder and buried my face deeper in his chest as he chuckled lowly.