Just My Luck

Okay so this is my first story on Wattpad, if it is rubbish then let me know because you can help improve my story! This was first going to be about Wattpad but I’m going to use Facebook because I have no idea whatsoever but it works for me that way. Thank you!

Dedicated to Wattpad for being a great website and it’s welcomed me into its arms!

Like many other teenagers, I was obsessed over the fact that Robert Pattinson was going to be my husband one day and I truly believed in that but there was something else on my mind. It was half past ten and having just gotten back from rowing club, I decided to do some online surfing. There were no good websites to check out so I closed my laptop lid when I accidently clicked on the mouse pad, making it click on a website. I rolled my eyes and opened the lid and checked out the website. I had heard of it, who hadn’t. It was Facebook, an online social networking site that loads of my friends used. I hardly used it, infact I hadn’t in signed up because it was full of fake friends.

Because I was bored, I immediately clicked on ‘Sign Up’ and I filled out all my details and waited for the website to load up. As the website loaded, it started raining heavily so I got up and closed the blinds. As I lay down on my bed, a friend request had popped up almost ten seconds after I had signed up.

Weird

I had thought to myself as I hovered over the Ignore button but my heart wanted to click Accept. I didn’t know this person yet I felt so bad for declining them so I clicked Accept. I pulled the laptop onto my lap as I received a notification.

Hey, thanks for accepting!

My heart fluttered as I got a message off the stranger and I quickly typed up a message, not caring about the ‘don’t talk to strangers’ rule.

Hi, and it’s okay

After a minute, he finally replied back.

Do I know you? I mean I clicked on you because I recognise you…

Wait he knows me? I immediately clicked on his profile and he had only two photos, one uploaded a minute ago and he had blue piercing eyes, brown hair and white pearly teeth. Wow he’s hot I squealed and I realised that I don’t know him.

Oh because I don’t recognise you, I am so sorry

Almost a second later, he replied back. It was like he knew I was going to write this.

It’s okay, we can get to know each other ;) p.s, your pretty x

I was pretty? How did he know? I mean he said he recognised me but he could lie and my picture isn’t on Facebook.

Did you know that because you’ve seen me before?

Yeah, got to go, sorry, school night anyways bye!

And he logged off, leaving my only friend on Facebook to be offline. I logged off too, having gotten bored of the site and I switched off my laptop and climbed into bed…

I realised something in that short space of time that I had been on Facebook. I know why that I, Kirsty Parker with jet black hair and green eyes never went on it, its rubbish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about that for a first chapter? It was more about introducing what it’s about and the chapter next time will be better! Love you all :)x