3. Poor Roger

Nicole's POV

The night was great so far. I met a new friend, I enjoyed the fabulous show of the boys and now I'm having fun in the nightclub. It was really cool because I haven't had so much fun in awhile. I was a little drunk but not too much to don't know what I'm doing. I was dancing mainly with Deacy. He was so funny. His disco dance skills were precious I loved it.

I suddenly take a look to the bar where Monica and Roger was sitting. They was so distant from each other. Something was wrong. I've never seen Roger in that state. I decided to go and see what is going on.

"Uh, helloo?? Are we here to party or to sleep?" I shouted so they could hear me above the loud music.

"I was about to stand up, actually." Monica said and went to the dancefloor where were Deacy, Brian and Freddie.

"What's wrong blondie?" I caressed his hair with my fingertips. He didn't even answered me. "Roger, what's going on?"

"Leave me alone, Nicole." He sip of his whiskey. He was so drunk. God knows how many drinks he drank after our shots. I felt bad for him.

"Let's go outside, okay?" I offered.

"I told you to leave me alone" He glared me with his watered blue eyes. Poor Roger.

"And I wont." I pick his drunk ass up and took him outside. "Will you tell me what's going on with you now?" I asked him.

"Monica rejected me" He said softly.

"You bastard." I hissed "I told you to not doing it" I was mad at him but still feeling sad because of his state.

"And I should've listened to you" His eyes start watering more and more. He wanted to hide it but he couldn't.

"Did you fell in love with her?" I asked.

"I can't tell yet but she opened my eyes for everything" He answered tired.

"What do you mean?"

"She told me that people like me will feel only pleasure and never love. I can tell she is damn right because that's what I do, Nicole. I've never loved in my life only had sex without any feelings" He placed his hand on his forehead.

I saw how exhausted he was. His words hurted me a little because I was one of the girls he fucked without "any feelings". I was one of the girls who would fall in love immediately with him. But that was in the past. I hate looking behind and this story wasn't bothering me anymore. Maybe the idea that he said it out loud made me a little unconformable. I wasn't into him anymore. He was my best buddie. I would do everything for my bro.

"Let's go! I'll call a taxi. You can barely stand on your feet." I supported him.

"We need to tell the others." He stopped.

"No need. They'll probably think that we started to fuck again and won't worry about us." I told him trying not to laugh loudly.

I saw him smiling which was the only thing that matters right now. The taxi drove us to my apartment. I couldn't leave him alone. Also I would like to know more when he is sober. I unlocked the front door and we went in. Roger immediately sat on the couch.

"I'll make you a coffee" I said and he only managed to groan. I made us a coffee and sat down next to him.

"Here." I gave him the mug.

"Oh shit!" He screamed when he burned his lips. The coffee was still very hot. I can't with this dumb bitch.

"Easy, cowboy" I laughed.

"Cowboy, huh?" He moved his head closer to me with a smirk on his face. Come on, Roger. Don't do it. Not again. His blue eyes were so beautiful and dreamy. I could feel his warm breath in my face.

Suddenly he fall asleep on my shoulder. Just like that. Thanks god. It was relief. My heart was still beating really fast and I couldn't help it. I can only imagine how he's struggling with himself right now. But it's maybe it was for good. He was about to become better person and Monica was the only reason.