I AM BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER

CHAPTER TWO

GWEN

When we arrived at the womens house i saw so many people and a man. There was so many kids there were like FIVE boys and THREE girls about my age i was so suprised this women had so many kids. I said hi to ever single person and then the kids leaft.

The man has told me to take a set on his couch and he siad " I AM ALPHA ELLIOTE " " Hi my name is gwen". The alpha asked so many question like who had attacked me, and who were my parents. Thays is when i told them who i was. I had told them my mom was a werewolf and my DAD was a VAMPIRE. They had a suprised look on there face when they figured out i was half vampire.

I heard someone coming down the staris I thought it was some of the small kids of the alpha, but no it was actually a boy like a eleven year old boy. He looked familar and then i remeberd "HE IS THE BOY THAT WENT TO MY HOUSE FOR DINNER WITH HIS DAD".He looked at me and he looked shocked just as shock as i was.

CHAPTER THREE

GWEN

Some days passed and i aready had everything .My own room, bed, bathroom, my owm clothes and i was aready in signed uped in school. My brothers and sisters loved me

they never hit me, fought with me, but they did get made when i beat them running in the woods bare feet.

You might be asking why are they transforming in werewolfs well to tell you the truth all werewolfs transfrom when they are FOURTEEN. I bet you are thinking who thats so long yeah but any ways i going to have to deal with it for some years know.

GABE

OK there was a girl who i already knew living with my dads friend. I asked my self who was she. Then i remembered i went to her house one day to have dinner with her family. That was two years ago i belive she was like seven around that time i was eleven. I'm Gabe and i am thriteen and to tell you i think i found my mate.

TAYLOR

I was out side when i saw this girl she caught my eye and i felt some thing inside of me that made me tingle. I felt werid but i loved the starberry sent so much. She was perfect. I went up to her to ask her what her name was she told me gwen it was a beautifull name.I was a little older since i was thirteen , but that did not change my mind at all. Thats when i knew I had just foung my MATE.