I AM BACK AND I'M STONGER THAN BEFORE

PROUGLE

NINE YEARS AGO:

I WAS SCARED MY PARENTS WERE ATTACKED BY A CREATURE NO OTHER THAN ME. YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING SHE IS ONLY NINE YEARS OLD HOW CAN SHE DO THAT WELL GUESS WHAT I'M A WEREWOLVE.

ARE YOU WONERING WHY I KILLED MY PARENT WELL LET ME TELL MY MOTHER LIED TO AND TOLD ME I WAS FULL WEREWOLF , SHE DID NOT KNOW I COULD READ HER MINED A I LEARNED MY MOTHER WAS A SLUT AND SHE HAD FUCKED A FREAKING VAMPIRE SO GUESS? I AM PART VAMPIRE.

CHAPTER ONE

GWEN

So ok i killed my parents, I had to. I was only nine and they hated me and they had abused me and my life was a LIVING HELL. Almost all of my bones were cracked, I had brusies all over my body i looked like i was already dead i could not take It any more so i had to attacked. I was so FUCKING MAD I just ran till I was worn out one droped to the floor and didn't wake up at all.

ALPHA ELLIOTE

I was out hunting for a meal and the i smell blood werewolf blood. I walk torwards the smell and when I find out what it is I just pick the young girl up to take her to the pack docter. when i arrive I lay the girl on the couch of my manssion and the transfrom into a human. I looked at the young girl and she looked like she was abused so much that she had ran to leave the people that abusedher and got worn out.

" Honey who is this young girl" siad my wife. "Oh my god what the hell happened to her, and who the hell did this to her"." you have to take her to the pack docter right know". My wife siad demanding me so i did.

GWEN

When i woke up I could not move because everything had hurt. I was also in a docters room, i was freaked out and scared.

"Hey whats your name" siad a women with a soft vocie."Who did this to you". "Hi m-my name is Gwen". "My pa-parents did this and i killed them"The women looked so suprised and then she put on a face that was like " you should have".

She told me to grab her so she could take me to her house and then a miracle happened.

I HOPE YOUR LIKEING THE BOOK BECAUSE THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE AND MORE DRAMA.

AND GWEN OH SHE , SHE'LL BE FINE BECAUSE LATER ON SHE GOING TO BE FINDIN WHO HER M....