Wedding (SPG)

Note
This post Contains scenes not suitable for younger audience. Parental guidance is encouraged . Char. 😀 Read at your own risk. 😉

________________________

"No?" Tristan pouted his lips and unbutton his flies. Her eyes shut involuntarily

"Still a no?" in his voice husky. she opened her eyes Again and saw him taking off his Jeans and boxers as well.

With wildfire eyes, Aria walked towards him while working on the hook of her dress. She turned her back and asked him to pull the zipper down. He finished on instant... only her tiny underwear covers her body now. "Be still..." and he felt his Tongue tracing her butterfly tattoo. Tasting and sucking it over and over again. The act gave her ecstatic pleasure.

"I can't...ah" she fall on his lap panting with obvious desire. But he was unstoppable, he rained wet kisses around her neck and shoulder. His hands covering her creamy breasts. Squeezing. Teasing it's sensitive tips.

She turned her head seeking his lips. He kissed her. His Tongue possessed hers greedily. She felt him. Hot and huge against the cheek of her buttocks. His muscled chest undulating under her back. She wants him now...

She grabbed his hand and pulled it down. He rubbed over her silk panties. His fingers worked faster. He is now touching her bare skin. "you're so wet...so hot..." she felt a little embarrassed but pleasure overtook her being. It has always been like that with him. She was clutching his arms as she opened her legs wider.

He rubbed her slippery fold. His thumb going back and forth. Around and around. She felt his finger dipping playfully in her portal, slipping testingly inside her. He dipped inside her again and again Until she gave in to the wicked sensation churning inside her womb..."aaaah..."

SHe felt the head of his manhood pushing against her entrance. He was firmly holding her waists as he rode her orgasm. " do you miss this, hon?" he was stretching her slick channel then smoothly moved in and out of her until she squirmed with delight. She felt drained but he was thrusting in a circling movement. Urging her desire to reach multiple levels.

He felt her sheaths tormenting pleasure against hi shaft. She clenched around him. He lost it. He was now giving her long, rough strokes. He was pulling almost all the way out and plunging back savagely.

He groaned like a madman as his passion totally consumed him. His seeds jet into her depth while she contracted on and on around him. She doesn't want Tristan to pull out. His lovemaking was always like this. tormenting yet exhilarating. She missed him.

__________________

"What are you doing in here?" Aria was surprised at the presence of her younger sister Callie.

"attending your not so secret wedding? I was informed you need some help in beautification department..." she smiled showing her a compartment of wardrobes and make up kit.

The three of them travelled for 30mins before reaching the town mayors office. Tristan's male cousin also showed up during the exchange of vows.

The ceremony went smoothly. Tristan can't seem to stop kissing her during and after the vows. They were indeed the happiest couple that day.

but before they headed to the reception, Olly Appeared with his parents.

"I am sorry to interrupt your little feast here. Pero naniniwala akong ang pagsasabi ng tapat ay pagsasama ng maluwat. Have you told him that you are pregnant with my child? That it's the reason why you agree to marry me?," he asked maliciously.

"please...not here Olly!" Aria pleaded.

"is that true? Are you really pregnant?"

"yes...but..."

"and you hide that fact to me? you want me to father your child with him? Are you that callous? You disgust me..."

"hijo, pag-usApan niyo ng maayos Ito. You just married her. " the mayor said in a diplomatic tone.

"Burn the documents uncle...i can't be a husband to a wife na Hindi pa man ay niloloko na ako. Don't worry o, she's yours. You two deserve each other."

"Tristan, let me explain first please..." she asked miserably, her eyes burning with tears.

"I'm so done with you..." he almost choked at the words and stormed out of the mayor's office.

"Tristan, noooo..." Callie tried to comfort her sister. She decided that it's best to send her off to bulacan.

In front of everybody Callie slapped Olly! "F@ck you"

" you better not do that, again, sister..."

"not in this world!"

__________________

Dundundun..

Started good ended bad 😂.

Please don't forget to like and follow our page.

SLOW UPDATES, please be very patient. This story will be completed within the next several months though. Thank you. xx.