Chapter 3: Seduction and Capture by Stacia Elf Gypsy Wizard Hunter!

Screams of agony echoed down into the dungeon below the Arcadian castle. Demons watched over it like a hawk looking down at prey. They were torturing an elf wizard by causing him pain and draining him of his magic which was connected to his life essence. High-pitched laughter had escaped from the demons' lips. They were enjoying the poor fool's suffering.

The man tried to break out of his bonds. The thorn ropes held taut against the wooden plank he laid on. They sliced through his skin. Blood began to fall down his arms. He cried out in pain. His screams had ceased. Breathing hard, the wizard closed his eyes. He wished for his suffering to end. He then heard a sultry voice whisper into his ear.

"Magic makes our demon king and his demonic minions strong. Be a good little sacrifice and surrender it all! Your suffering will end once they have every last drop." She cooed.

The man opened his eyes. He saw a beautiful maiden with long pointy elf ears with lavender eyes and long ocean blue hair cascading down her shoulders standing in front of him. She was as beautiful as the greek god Aphrodite. A dark smile was on her child-like face. Wearing only a small top and a long skirt which was the color of a red ruby, the elf gypsy glared at the wizard like he was a shiny jewel she had found. The wizard began to whimper when she approached him. She stomped on his precious jewels with a sandaled foot. He screamed like a girl. The maiden laughed at that. The wizard glared at her and her ears with anger.

"You disgrace our kind working for the demonkyn. Traitor!" He spat.

The elf gypsy just smiled.

"I was hired to capture elven wizards and give them to the demon king for drainage of their magic. They pay me generously and do no harm to me or my kin. I'm just doing my job as a wizard hunter." She told him.

She looked over at the tubes that was stuck onto the wizard's neck and stomach which was slowly draining the life and magic out of him. The wizard was becoming skinny and wrinkled by the minute. She smiled and left the elf to his doom. The maiden was then summoned to the throne room where Princess Faye and Lord Malice were waiting.

She entered the throne room and fell to one knee. She bowed before them with a smile.

"What is it do you request of me, Stacia elf gypsy and wizard hunter, my liege?" She asked.

Lord Malice motioned her to rise with a smile of sharp canines.

"We need you to capture the elven wizard Elri for us. He has been nothing but a thorn in our side since he went to get the one who would fight my brethren and myself. His magic is very powerful. If we had it, no one could stop us! Take some of my minions with you to complete the task. If you fail, Princess Faye here will chew off your ears and use them as earrings!" He told her darkly.

Stacia nodded. She left the throne room silent as a mouse. She got ten demons and they teleported to the dark woods to lie in wait for Elri and his companions. Elri woke up and gasped hard after having that dream vision. Sweat began to pour down his forehead. They had to be prepared for anything and be fully alert. When he went back to sleep, he didn't dream.

The next morning Myka awoke to feel the sun upon his face. It was warm to the touch. He then saw Kohaku giggle at him. She handed him a piece of the cinnamon pear bread after he hugged her.

"Where's Elri this morning?" He asked her.

Kohaku smiled at him.

"I heard his heavy footsteps toward the center of the clearing. You'll find him there. He might want to train, but eat your breakfast first." She told him a moment later.