Trouble.

*I have an amazing Lilo story coming out so this stays Lirry! Don't be mad Lilo shippers, it's coming out soon. :)*

I hate paparazzi. I know they're doing their jobs and all but out of all the things you can do with your life, why decide to follow people around, create lies and spread rumors about them, to take away their privacy and keep them from a personal life?

...*...

Louis had finally convinced me to come out of bed. Apparently, spending the rest of your life hiding under the sheets is not an option.

"Relax! We're just going to Starbucks, Li. Now go and get ready." I frowned, I was perfectly fine with going out in my comfy sweats.

"I'm ready." He shook his head no. "Your breath stinks, you haven't had a shower in three days, your hair's a mess and you have a bunch of stains of whatever you ate these past days in your bed, on your clothes. Shower, now." I wasted no time running to the bathroom. Louis was totally right, I looked like a complete hobo. And hobos don't have cable! Thirty minutes later, I was ready. Louis suggested we take a walk, so we could get some fresh air. 

We fooled around a bit, walking through the streets of London. It helped me get my mind of all this drama that surrounded us even though it was only just the beginning of it all. "Thank you, Lou." He turned around walking backwards so he could look at me. "I hope you don't think I'll pay for you, Li."

...*...

Time surely flies by when you're having fun. Louis ended up paying my breakfast anyway and since some fans were stalking us, we decided to go see them, say hi. "Well, hello ladies." Louis said winking. The girls started blushing and were struggling to reply. We had a little chat with them but when other girls arrived, apparently alerted by their fellow fangirls, we decided to leave.

Louis showed be many little shortcuts through the city, alley ways, little one way streets. I felt as if we were being followed but said nothing. He took me to a little park and we sat on the swings, trying to reach the clouds.

"So how're you handling things?" He asked after a while. "Well, I've been hiding for the past days so I don't really know what has been going on. I don't really want to know what they're saying about me." Lies. Whatever they say or write, it will all be lies. "Well I can tell you our true directioners support you. They want you to do a twitcam to share about it more with the-." "That's not going to happen." He rolled his eyes and stuck his feet to the ground to stop swinging. "Liam, you're going to have to stop hiding." He said getting up and facing me stopping the swing. "Come on Lou, not now." "Yes now." He pointed one of his tan fingers in my face looking me in the eye. 

I thought I saw some light and heard a cracking sound in the bushes. "No, no. Not now, not here." I went to get up but he pushed me back crouching to my level his face close to mine. My heart started beating faster, I don't know if it was from the closeness or from stress. Someone was watching us. "Louis stop. Let's jus-" "Here they are! Louis, Liam, over here!!" Paparazzi, coming from every possible direction. "Are you on a date? Are you two a couple? Will Louis come out? What exactly are we interrupting? Was this your first kiss?" I couldn't even make out the voices or faces of the people speaking. All I could see or hear was the flash of cameras. "Leave us alone! Move!" I heard Louis' shouts but they sounded far away. "Let us leave, he's panicking!" I heard the words but couldn't understand them. Who was panicking? Was it me? My palms were sweating and I found it hard to breathe. The boys and I have been mobbed before, why was it so different now?

I got dizzy and suddenly everything went black. When I came to my senses, I was being carried and the paparazzi were still there. A few minutes later we got to a black car. "Paul?" He nodded settling me into the car. "Louis called me, I came to get you." I nodded at him. "Thank you."

I fell asleep during the car ride back home, I felt sick to my stomach.

...*...

"Just days after receiving the news of heartthrob Liam Payne, a gay romance seems to be blossoming between him and one of his band mates. The two were caught getting close this afternoon in a park. Pictures to come, after the break."  I turned off the T.V. This was what I wanted to avoid, thus why I stayed home. Whenever I'll go out, these people will be there watching my every move closer than ever. Now everyone thinks I'm in a relationship with Louis. Larry shippers are hating on me for getting in between their OTP, Ziam and Niam shippers for betraying Zayn and Niall, Eleanor 'cause I apparently turned her boyfriend gay and now management who want to find me a fake boyfriend so people forget about Lilo. What did I do to deserve this?

A/N: The end :D. I know it's short but I've been away for long enough so until next chapter comes out, enjoy this! Muck love and cookies to you guys. xx