This isn't Narnia.

I sat in front of the television, trying my best to concentrate on the movie I was watching but there was no use to it.

"What are you watching?" I heard a low and slow voice ask from behind me. "Narnia. Did you know it's a story about coming out of the closet? And nobody judges you, how cool is that?" I replied sarcastically. "Oooh, someone didn't get enough sleep last night." said Louis walking by and ruffling my hair. "Leave him alone, Lou." Louis left muttering a, fine whatever. "Are you ready, Liam?" Harry asked, plopping down next to me on the couch. "Ready to be harassed by the media and disowned by my family? Nope." He laughed. "I meant ready to be chased by handsome gay men trying to get you in their bed but, that works too." I laughed a little. Harry had always had that soothing effect for me. When I was too nervous, his presence would sometimes be enough to calm me down. "But really Li? They love you very much, they'd never do that, everything will turn out fine trust me." So I did, I trusted Harry and boy, I shouldn't have.

...*...

"Are you ready?" Simon asked me. Immediatly, I shook my head. "Good, you guys are on in five." I could feel the others roll their eyes. I could hear the fans screaming behind the curtain of the open stage.

After our performance Zayn had been the first one to be interviewed. The crowd had been very surprised when he denied being gay. The interviewer gasped even. Next was Harry, then Niall and finally me.

"You can do it." Louis whispered to me. I hope so. I walked over to the chair and sat down.

"Let's welcome Liam Payne everyone!" the interviewer greeted and the fans clapped. We went through the basic stuff about or career before getting to the dating questions.

"So Liam, Danielle and you are over right? Why is that?" I felt my mind go blank. Relax Liam, you and the boys thought of this. "We decided it would be for the best for us to breakup. I really love her and she's still important to me but we had to separate. For me to come with terms with some stuff." Good Lord, is this going well? I glanced at the boys and saw Niall nodding at me and making weird movements at me. Fighting the urge to roll my eyes, I 'crossed' my legs and played with my hair. I'm pretty sure I just looked stupid.

"Are you free and looking? Single and ready to mingle?" I found myself thinking that maybe, just maybe the topic would be avoided. "I am free but not actually looking for anyone." "I noticed you said 'anyone' and not a girl. I'm pretty sure you've heard about that rumor that goes around since Wednesday night saying one of you might be gay. Niall, Zayn, Harry AND Louis have all denied the rumor being true so, our only guess is that you'll deny it too. After all, this may have been only a rumor founded on nothing more than a lie."

I don't think she knows that she's right. She's soooo right it scares me. What if someone else figures it out? The only person worse at acting than me is Harry f-ing Styles! I can't lie to save my life or someone else's for that matter. I looked over at Harry and saw him looking over at me. Of course he'd be. I tried to focus on him, of his green eyes that always soothed me when I was looking into them. I'm not gay and I don't want to be but, I don't want to quit the band either.it wouldn't be fair to me, to the guys nor to the fans even though lying to them isn't fair either. I brought the mic to my lips.

"Actually no. It is true. There is a gay member of One Direction." tAhe crowd went wild. " And it's me."

...*...

Lying is bad, so if I told youthati remembered what happened next, that would be a bad, bad lie. It was all one it twisted blur. The interviewer was gaping at me and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head. The crowd was screaming and as I ushered down the steps, the paparazzi were crowding me trying to get their pictures. I was being pulled in all directions, many "Liam, here!" being shouted at me. One of them I recognized as a thick Irish accent, Nialler was panicking trying to reach me, he didn't want me to get hurt. All I know is that seconds, minutes or maybe hours later I was on the couch of our shared house, staring at the floor.

"Liam, you're going to have to face this at one point or another, sooner or later." Zayn said. I muted and turned off the t.v. As soon as we arrived, unplugging it and the computer, shutting every laptop and desactivating my mentions from Twitter. I didn't want to know what was going around about me in the media, about us. I looked at the boys. At that moment, I decided that I would try to deal with all the things that were going to be thrown at me. Just, not now. "Later. As late as possible." It could wait until tomorrow or much, much later.

A/N: I'm going to bed. Nothing more to say. Sorry, I'm just so tired right now, you don't even know. Sorry for the late update I'm on a holiday. Fan / Vote / Comment please, they make my day. Thanks for the support, love you guys. Oh yeah, and this is Lirry, night. xx