Welcome Home

I do not own The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, or The Originals.

Bella

Peace. That's what it was. Peace. No sound, no pain, no darkness. Just peace. I don't know where I am or if I am alive or not all I know is that whatever this was, I never wanted it to go away. But the peace ended too soon as I soon felt a cold, soft breeze brush against my face and voices began to flood my ears. I opened my eyes and began to blink rapidly, quickly adjusting to my surroundings. I took a deep breath, as the oxygen began to fill my lungs I soon realized what had happened. I am back. The spell worked. I am alive.

"No, it worked. It has to. I promised her," I yelled.

I looked over and saw Kol on the ground with his head in his hands.

"No," I said finally and fell to the ground.

I sat up on the alter and smiled.

"Oh Kol, would it kill you to have a little faith?" asked a sarcastic voice.

Kol's head shot up and his eyes burned into mine.

"Bella," he asked in disbelief.

"The one and only," I smiled.

He jumped up from the ground and tackled me in a hug.

"It worked! It really worked," he laughed like a maniac.

I laughed.

"Yes it did," I responded.

Kol released me, only for me to be tackled with another hug by Jacob. He lifted me up and twirled me around.

"Bells," he whispered into my hair.

"Hey Jake. Did you miss me?" I asked.

He laughed.

"You have no idea."

He finally put me down and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I never did thank you," I said.

"For what," he asked.

"For always protecting me in Forks. I now understand why you couldn't tell me that you were a werewolf and I'm sorry for how I acted," I apologized.

He shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry. I should of told you," he said.

"Well, none of that matters anymore, we know now," I smiled and gave him another hug.

I turned to face everyone.

"Thank you all for bringing me back. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you," I told them.

"You don't owe us anything Bella," said Sam.

"Yeah, come on, you didn't really think that we were just gonna let you stay dead now did you," joked Quil.

I smiled.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and saw Davina.

"Your family, Bella. And we protect family," she told me.

Davina and I always shared a special connection, seeing as both of us were almost sacrificed my our crazy ass witch coven.

"What happens now," I asked everyone.

"We have to go back to Forks, we've already left it unprotected long enough," Sam told me.

I nodded and gave them all a hug.

"Thank you so much, I will visit. Can you do me one more favor? When you get back, can you tell Charlie that I'm alright," I asked them.

"Of course," he responded.