Bring Her Back

I do not own Twilight or the Originals.

Previously...

The witch took a step back.

She put down her hand and the La Push wolves stopped screaming.

"What do you want," she snapped.

"One of your people..." I smiled.

KPov

"Why in the world would we ever turn one of our people over to you?" questioned the witch.

I took a step closer to her.

"Well as I'm sure you know interspecies creations, like yourself, are not very popular among the vampires, witches, and werewolves. Sure you may share a common trait as witches and werewolves but they will never accept you for who you are. Which is why, I'm assuming, that you have your own little pack. You've all probably been hunted down by the very people that you wish would consider you as family. So here is a proposition, if you choose to comply to our request I promise you that I will keep your presence here quiet," I responded.

"Why would we ever trust a vampire, especially an Original?"

"Because your cooperation will help bring back someone who my family cares for deeply."

"So you want to use one of my people to bring back someone from the dead? Why does it have to be one of ours?" she questioned.

"Because, she is one of you. A witch and a werewolf. Now, do we have an agreement or not?" I asked, impatiently.

"No. We do not turn on one another. Now leave or we will make you leave," threatened the witch.

I sighed.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to say yes before I go on a murderous rampage."

One of the witches stepped forward.

"Take Christopher."

All of the witches turned to him.

"What? Why are we protecting that traitor? He turned on us. If his life can be used to bring someone back then why shouldn't we allow that to happen?"

"Because we don't necessarily know who this person they are bringing back is, Ivan," said the witch.

Jacob stepped forward.

"Her name is Isabella Marie Swan and she is one of the best people I know."

The witch gasped.

"Izzy is dead?" she asked in disbelief.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yes."

She reached into her pocket and threw a pair of keys at me.

"Christopher is being held in the Lockwood cellar. Take him. Bring Izzy back."

I gripped the keys and looked up at her.

"With pleasure."

Hello all! Yes, you're eyes are not deceiving you! I am back! Sorry for my chapters lack of quality, it has been a while since I've written. I'm sorry that it's so short! I hope you enjoy. Make sure to comment if you want me to continue!