Swimming

It was finally Saturday, you slipped on your (color) swimsuit and then slipped on a dark green swimsuit cover up dress over it.

You felt nervous as time ticked on. You had always been self-conscious of your body and never really flaunted your body infront of other people.

Eventually you got a text from Natsu saying that he was there. You grabbed your bag, wimhich had your charger, keys, Chapstick, and a back up pair of clothes, just in case.

You you said goodbye to Noie and left, shutting your door securely before facing forward. You immediately spotted the pinkette, waving you over as he leaned against a car.

You slowly approached the excited boy before offering a small, but genuine, smile.

"Alright! Let's go!" He cheered.

You nodded and your face turned red when his hand grabbed yours and started leading you away.

He began to talk about his excitment and everything that you could do that day but you stopped listening midway through.

Blush still dusting your face you decided to just stare at him.

"He's so pretty."

You had a sudden rush of confidence and decided to speak your mind.

"Natsu!"

He turned his eyes to you.

"I like your face!"

"...."

It was dead silent before he started laughing, tears pricking his eyes. Your face just got redder.

"What? I guess I shouldn't have said that..." You squeaked out, embarrassed.

"No! It was great! You've never said anything like that to me, I liked it!" He said, immediately boosting your mood.

"Oh well... I meant it." You said.

"Well I like your face too!" He said, smiling widely at you.

You took the time to observe a small tint of pink on his face. It only added to his already good looks.

"Dang, and I'm probably over here looking like a friggen apple."

Eventually you made it to his house. It was bigger than yours and looked extremely well kept. He kept his hand interlaced with yours as he led you through the house, down the entrance hall and through the decently sized living room and out the back door.

The pool was pretty big. It was shaped like the outline of an 8 and had a small island part on the wider part of it.

There was also a hut themed hot tub off to the side. Your hand was released and both you took off the non swimming garments.

You had just finished taking off your cover up when you were swept off your feet. You let out a small shriek of surprise and Natsu let out an excited howl as he plunged both of you into the cool water.

You quickly went back up to the surface and rubbed the water out of your eyes. Natsu popped up next to you.

"What a rush! That was fun!" He said.

You were slightly salty so you grabbed his head and pushed it under the water again. That was how your time at his pool was spent, mainly just horseing around and enjoying your time together.