An Island

Marshall POV

The house looked dark as I pulled up. Checking my watch, I saw that Sal should be here. Twisting my lips, I wondered if she hadn't gone back to hers. I hadn't really specified where she should be naked.

Although she'd put in notice to her landlord, she still had some time to get things out. When she'd gotten to feeling a little better, she'd started the moving process, collecting boxes and tossing things that she really didn't want to keep. As I got out of my car, intending to drop things off and then call to find her, I decided that I'd just hire movers for her. She didn't need to be taxing herself and packing shit up was only going to cut into the time that I got to have her to myself.

Nodding at my plan, I opened the door and stared before letting an anticipatory smile come to me. The house was dark, except for the line of flickering LED candles that trailed from the front door and around the corner. I shut the door, clicking the lock and setting security system before kicking off my shoes and pulling off my socks.

As I followed the yellow-orange glow of the lights, I shed my coat and flung it aside. Next came my shirt, which was tugged over my head and left in the hallway as I made it to the door of the bedroom. Inside, I could hear music playing and I chuckled when I recognized it. Opening the door, my heart froze and my mind short-circuited.

Sal was lying against the pillows of the headboard in nothing but heels and silk stockings. The gauzy fabric was pale in color, looking just lightly pink, and it had my already hard dick becoming painfully tight as my eyes swept over her. Her hair tumbled over her shoulders and her arms were spread and fucked if I'd ever been more turned on before in my life.

"I thought you wouldn't mind just a little bit of clothing." Sal said to me, her eyes glinting in the dim light of the flickering candles. I nodded, unbuckling my belt as I walked to the base of the bed. I licked my lips, my eyes devouring everything I intended to taste.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" I asked as I pulled down the rest of my clothing, leaving myself to her gaze. I stiffened in pent up desire as I felt her eyes sweep over me.

"No," Sal said softly and I nodded, capturing her eyes as I bent and placed an open mouthed kiss to the inside of one of her ankles.

"Good. Because you're not getting any sleep tonight." I murmured as I moved my hands up her legs, my mouth tasting her through the fabric of her nylons.

"Hm," Sal said, her voice becoming a little breathy as I neared her thighs. "I was promised a treat." She reminded me. I nodded and nipped at her skin, which was bare above the thigh high fabric. She arched, humming in her throat as my hands massaged her flesh.

"May not be fair to call it your treat," I responded as I spread her thighs and licked at the tip of her lips.

Sal moaned and arched again, wordlessly begging me to delve deeper. Heeding her wish, I buried my face in her heat, lapping at her in swirling motions as my hands squeezed and released her ass. Starting with slow, hard strokes, I pushed at her control, hearing her moan and feeling her thrash. When she was panting and gripping at my head, I decreased the pressure but flicked fast against the nub that held her nerve endings while two fingers eased into her.

"Oh, baby," Sal said, her voice thick with desire and approval.

Picking up the tempo, I pulsed into her with my fingers as my tongue's pressure got harder and harder, swishing back and forth over her. I had to hold her hips down with one arm as she moved against me, her writhing pulling her away. I could feel the build of tension in her body, taut as a bow, as I curled my fingers inside and stroked her. When I found the spot, she came apart, crying out my name as she rode my hand and face.

If I thought I were in pain before, it was nothing compared to now. Sal's climax had shaken her whole body and her voice saying my name like that had left me dripping as my cock begged to be inside of her. Knowing that I couldn't wait and that I'd have all night to lick every inch of her skin, I climbed up and took her mouth in a punishingly hard kiss as I lined up and thrust inside.

We moaned into each other's mouths as she welcomed me. Sal was hot and wet and I nearly exploded on the feel of her around me. I needed her too much to stop, I had to feel her come around me.

With frantic, hard strokes, I pushed and pulled into her body. Sal's hips met mine as she clasped me inside her as if she'd never let go. Her arms came around, pulling at my ass each time I buried myself in her. I was gasping for breath, the build of my own climax coming fast as I felt her eagerness to have me.

"Sal," I warned. She shook her head, sucking on my chest for a moment before throwing her head back.

"I'm almost there." She said, her voice husky. "Oh, God, Marshall."

I pulled back slightly, grabbing her wrists from behind me and holding them to the bed as her legs splayed over my forearms. The angle sent me deeper and Sal became a mess of moans and cries as her body wracked with pleasure. Harder and harder, I thrust into her as I felt my balls tighten and my mind begin to tingle. Sal fell over the edge first, her body contracting around me and pulling a deep animalistic growl from me as I lost myself and followed her.

--

"Are you sure?" Sal asked as she cocked her head at me the following morning. I rose a brow from my position half across the bottom of the bed.

"Well, you're not getting any younger, Em." She teased and I growled at her playfully, grabbing her ankle and biting at it.

"I'm not going to the nursing home anytime soon, Sal." I replied and she tweaked her head, her eyes lighting with humor.

"I don't know about that. Doesn't look like you could make it to the door without the assistance of a walker right now." Sal responded and I crawled up her body, resting against her lightly as I bit her bottom lip.

"I'd like to see you do any better." I challenged and she laughed and nodded as her nails scratched at my shoulders. I arched like a cat, enjoying the feel.

"Would the girls be okay with it?" Sal asked, returning to the subject of kids. I nodded, looking at her seriously.

"They saw what happened to me, baby. They'd be over the moon with it." I answered. Sal nodded, her eyes happy as she leaned up to place a light kiss on my lips.

"Well, we haven't exactly tried to avoid it." Sal murmured and I nodded.

"Not an accident." I noted and she smiled.

"So, I'm thinking of doing a show in Hawaii this February." I said, changing the subject. Sal nodded, waiting for me to continue.

"We should get married out there." I said and her eyes widened.

"You don't want to wait a little, get used to the idea?" Sal asked and I shook my head, staring down at her with my whole heart laid open.

"I'd get married to you at the courthouse today if I didn't want you to have the perfect ceremony." I responded. "But I don't want to wait longer than that. I need the whole world to know what a lucky fuck I am."

"Then, let's get married on an island."