~CHAPTER 16~

~CHAPTER 16~

{Alexia's P.O.V}

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling dizzy and uncomfortable. I then got up, not knowing where I was. looking around the room, i knew immediately that this was not the room i shared with Alexander and Soni.

"wait a min........SONI!! where is she?" i thought, as i soon began to panic. looking around, i saw no signs or indications that Soni was with me.

the last thing I remember was a white thin cloth over my nose and Soni's stuffed animal falling to the ground.

taking a deep breath, i kept on replaying everything that happened in my head. someone must have taken me, but what i don't understand is why they would want Soni too.

i mean, it must have been planed for both of us to be taken because they could've just taken me anytime they wanted but instead, they waited for Soni and i to be in the same place, at the same time alone. that can't be a coincidence.

the only person i can possibly think of that'll actually take us would be Cole. he practically warned me to watch my back the night i was with Alexander.

i just hope Alexander can figure things out. knowing him, he'll defiantly put two and two together. until then, i have to find Soni.

making my way to the door, i was just about to grab the door nob when it opened. i quickly stepped out of the way to avoid the door hitting me. i manged to step aside but i couldn't keep my balance so i ended up falling flat on my butt. i winced at the pain.

"oh my goodness, i'm so sorry....are you okay?" came a feminine voice as a delicate hand came behind to help.

"i'm fine....it was my fault so no worries." i stated as i gaped at the beauty in front of me. she was absolutely stunning with long dark red hair and pretty hazel eyes, her sink was smooth but very pale compare to my olive tan ones. She seemed very thin and fragile. if it wasn't for the mature look her face radiated, i could've easily mistaken her for a child.

"here, let me help you up." she offered, leaving no room for arguments. she easily helped me up as if i weighed nothing. for a small and fragile girl, she was pretty strong.

"thank you." i said as soon as i was on my feet.

"you're welcome." she smiled, reviling her straight white pearls. "here, i brought you something to eat." she stated, and that's when i realized she was holding a small tray of food in one hand, which means she only helped me up with one hand?!? Damn she's hella strong.

"where's my sister? i swear if you people hur-" i started to say but was cut off by laughter.

"calm down Alexia. Sonia's fine, they won't hurt her.....they can't. she's being examined as of now." she replied.

"wait, why is she being examined?!? there's nothing wrong with my sister!!" i exclaimed angrily.

"of course not, far from it." she reassured but i couldn't help but worry about Soni.

"then why are they examining her? what for?!!" i demanded to know.

"i'm afraid i can't tell you that information. it's classified, even I don't know it. i am only here as you and Sonia's care taker." she stated, looking at me apologetically.

for some strange reason, even though i've never met her before, i can tell she's a good person. i've been told once that i'm a pretty good judge of character. "why don't you eat for now, i'm sure you're hungry. you've be unconscious for two days." she informed.