1

I stared at you all day. Again. The teacher's teachings and the students' endless chatting didn't distract me.

The sun rays was radiating on your skin. Making it glow more than it already was.

It was just a usual day of my life. Seeing you from afar.My daily routine.

You are not the social butterfly and neither am i. You aren't the one to block people though. But the problem is with me.The anxious one.

I have never spoken a word with you. Today, you caught me staring at you. But you didn't say a word. You just stared back at me.

"RYANNN, COME HERE" Your friend called you from the entrance of the class. You turned your attention towards him and smiled brightly.

That blew my heart away. The way your eyes crinkled at the corner. Your soft lips moved upwards like it was being pulled.

My mouth was agape. Mesmerised by your beauty.I stared. Well, that's what i did. As always.

The bell rang indicating the end of the break.I was sitting at the back of the class as you entered. It was still early. So there were no students. Only us.

That struck me.

Us.

Us.There's no us.

Yes, there's no us in the first place. Not even in a friendly way.

I plugged in my headphones as soon as you entered. Our eyes caught for a second before i decided to drop my head on the desk.

I closed my eyes as i tapped my fingers on the desk while listening to the music. It was all i wanted.To feel your presence. Even if it was from far away.

We got eyes contacts a few more times. But it was like am the only one who was affected by it. Well, am not surprised. I will be glad if you even knew my name.

We have been classmates for more than two years. But we have never talked.

I know a lot about you. People may think I'm your stalker. But no I'm not. It's just a coincidence that i had seen you many times outside the school. But you had never noticed me though.

Cause i always wore a mask when going outside. Even if i didn't i wonder if you would have recognised me.

Because I'm a coward who has no courage to talk to you.

_______________________________________
If you like this chapter, please tap on the star button❤️Thank you