There pain is not less

Jeevika turn

Khushu i lost my first best friend and a cute little daughter. You know na that after mom dad and mummy papa death i treat you as my own daughter. I lost my daughter my cutie in all this . I have seen everyone loosing there smile as you are the reason for our smile and happiness. I have seen all these idiots becoming emotionless .

Viren neil sanky and ritik bhai was feeling worst . They thought they failed as a brother. Viren covered his sadness by a smile but he cant hide it from his eyes. His eyes clearly shows how sad he is. Ritik bhai and neil the ever so mature brothers hide there pain in there smile. They smile in each and every situation and it is there very good quality but at that time there smile was not real it was fake. They do stupid things to make us laugh but there own laugh was hollow.

You know these two do everything to make all of us normal and happy but cry themselves to sleep like all of us. We all are connected through hearts. The happiness of one person is happiness of others and sorrows of one is sorrow of others.

Sanky covered his pain in his anger and he become the hulk for all of his employes. Shona and aliya was just broken to see you like that . Shivanya was just to much to handle as she made best possible plans to kill raizadas for hurting you. She was on the verge of depression by seeing you like that. We all were depressed just like you. We all handled it this time but cant handle it again .

So i want a promise from all of you that we will not hide anything from each other and will never leave smile behind. No problem can break us now. We have seen very tough time in our life but now we will see good in every bad. We will share each and every thing with each other and secret out day will come often.

Jeevika was crying all the time while others were not less they were crying too but they promised everything jeevika said. They all hugged each other. They all were crying with the pain they suffered but there was smile on there lips too which shows peace .
They were in peace as they all were together without any invisible wall between them.

Jeevika again tell about everyone pain but not about her pain .

Khushi: sorry bhabi but you have to tell about your pain too.

Jeevika lowered her eyes as she was caught.
Everyone looked at her . She signed.

Jee: It hurts a lot khushi. I had lost my cute daughter at that time. I was seeing everyone being broken. The ever strong persons were broken. It was really depressing and it break me . Me and viren were getting married on the date fixed by you before all the things but the thrill ,excitment i want from you guys was not there. My khushi was missing and everyone else was also  not being there true self. I have seen everyone breaking and i think i cannot complete my promise made to our parents as you all are not happy. I was feeling worthless as i cant complete a promise i made and it was making me more depressed so i start taking anti depression pilss for some time but now i am not taking it anymore.

She said last line by closing her eyes and hurridely . She was waiting for explosion and it happened .

San: what the hell are you saying bhabhi.

Neil: seriously di

Shiva:are you mad or what

Riti: how could you jeevu

All were angry on her but viren and khushi did not say anything.

After sometime viren and khushi say

Vi/khu :sorry

All looked at them.

Khus: sorry bhabhi i have hurted you very much but now dont worry your daughter is back . Now she will not go anywhere . She will always be with you and i love you please dont take those pills anymore.