His plan and her master plan

Raizada mansion

Arnav in his room was running the horses of his mind where as the raizadas and guptas (who stay nowdays in raizada mansion) are really worried as they have lost a big project and now if they do not pay the bank loan then there whole property will be aunctioned.

Nk was enjoying the sight of raizadas in the miserable conditions like guptas as they have already lost there house and shop and now it is turn of raizadas to loose everything.

Nk was thinking that already these people are suffering then what will happen when arnav and khushi will make there life living hell.

He was thinking about khushi making there life hell because when he heard his best friend khushi ji shouted on everyone and about her attitude he was sure that all will be gone when she will come again in there life and now arnav has found clue about khushi then the raizadas and guptas are totally doomed.

He was imagining what will happen to all of them and was laughing like anything.
He knew the evil mind of the great asr oh sorry ak.

He pray that no one of guptas and raizadas soul became ghost and haunt them after there painfull life and death by  two true lovers arnav and khushi.

I am going to support my nannav and khushi ji no matter who will become ghost and haunt me but i know my god will save me .

Looking upwards he says
Right bhagwan ji you will save me from future guptas and raizadas chudails including sheetal dayan and all the future raizadas bhoots.  Please save me from them .

Arnav while coming out of his room listining the noise from downstairs hear nk talks to god look at him like he was an alien.

Ar: are you mad nk what are you talking.

Nk: nannav mere bhai main toh bas aise hi kuch soch raha tha. Tu wo chod aur neeche dekh . Maine suna hai ar bohot down ja raha hai aur agar inhone agle 1 week main paise nhi diye bank ko toh wo sab kuch seal karke uske aunction ke liye de denge.

Ar: toh isme main kya karu. Yeh toh hona hi tha . File toh aaj tak anjali aur aakash ko daang se banani nhi aayi chale hai company sambhalne.

Nk was looking at him like he has seen some ghost as arnav never behave this much normal after his jaan left him.
But today only after getting to know about khushi he was a little bit back to his old self.

Maheshwari mansion

Khushi know that all will be hurt after the words she had said earlier but it came out from her mouth even before she knew.

She was about to go back in living room that she found a small beautiful wooden box near the sofa table.

She remmember telling ramesh kaka to put it in her room. She take it in her hands and open it carefully as it looked old by its design but still it was very classy.

She opened it and found many letters in it written by her mom dad and ma papa. She opened the letter of her name and kept the other letters as it is.

The letter brought back the happy memories of her childhood and she smiled remmembering that.

She open the letter and start reading it carefully understanding the meaning of the letter.

The letter was written by her mom.

Dear khushi

I know you will be big enough to understand the meaning behind my letter. We always knew that we are not safe as while building this huge empire we had made many enimies too but we knew you all will be safe as me and your ma had full believe in our devi mayia. I know you must have grown into a very beautiful lady with a pure soul and heart of gold. Beta there will be many obstracles in your life but i know your all brothers and your jeevu di will be always there for you in each and every situation. They will never leave you and if they have to leave you for some serious reason then too  they will always be there for you to make you stand whenever you fall just like your dad and papa.