The Purge Clan (The First Purge)

It's the annual Purge today and every year you feel more scared. Even with all of your money and security you feel a bad feeling about this year... As if something will go wrong.

Maybe it's because it's the first year you'll have some friends over. You know it's paranoia but what if one of them has a grudge that they've hid so that tonight would happen. Your breathing quickens and you start to sweat wondering whether tonight would be a mistake or not.

As your friends arrive the night starts off great. After the alarm goes off and your defences are up you relax by watching movies and everyone is having a good time and then..... Knock, knock, knock. Three knocks on the door and the room goes silent.

"Ohhhhhhhh y/n! Today is the day, this year is the year! I know, I know, you wasn't expecting this well..... Neither were we but..... You invited a poor person into your home and now.... We can't Purge which means that unfortunately all of you have to die. See you on the other side! "

You stand up and peek round the corner to see a young, blonde man staring back at you through the bullet proof glass slit in the defence in front of your front door. His eyes make you feel cold and you subconsciously shiver as he smirks and backs away from the door not breaking eye contact for a second.

When you return to your friends they all begin to freak out and you just sit there numb. How can this be happening? You walk back out into the hallway to the sight of the blonde man standing right in front of you.

The shock dies off and you feel a pain invade your body. You look down and see the handle of a knife protruding from your abdomen. Screams from your friends can be heard as the man lies you down gently.

He kisses your forehead as he walks away and aims his faze at your friends.

Why didn't you just go on holiday?