| Wire 05 | Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three / That Uzumaki, The Red Habanero |

And thus, I have come to the conclusion that I'll probably be uploading once or twice a week next year when I'm going to my new school =∆=U That totally sucks; for me and for you readers. Anyways! Let's not talk about the future and talk about what's happening now~

[X-O WIRE]'s coming along a lot better than I expected. Haha, forget I just typed that ^∆^U

Anyways, thank you to AlucardVlad01 for your kind praise from the previous chapter! It is so appreciated~ 8D

DEDICATION: To AlucardVlad01, as to thanks for her kind words and comment. Thank you again, AlucardVlad01!

FEEDBACK: Uh...hehe, comment?

WARNING: Foul Language. Fluff. Action. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the specified anime/manga shown below. All rights go to the respective owner(s), and I only own the storyplot, OCs and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» [ wire four point five ; testing, testing, one, two, three ] «

You sighed, looking at the clock hanging on the wall in Obito's room. The little dinner party you had thrown ended, and it was nine now; right about the time when Obito fell asleep in your arms. 

You smiled as you quietly crept out of Obito's room, closing the door - but leaving enough space ajar for light to shine in. You walked down the corridor, blinking as Tadashi stopped in front of you.

"Well, Masa; we have to go see Fugaku-san," your 'husband' whispered, making you nod.

"Alright," you inhaled, pausing for a second, "I'm ready."

» [ opening theme ; Bad ∞ End ∞ Night by Vocaloid ] «

"...Masa," the man in front of you confirmed, earning a nod from you and your temporary husband.

"...it is good to see you again," he commented, although he spoke in a monotone - and his facial expression told you he could care less.

"Likewise, Fugaku-san," you replied, earning a nod of acknowledgement from the man.

"Ah, I'm so glad that you're alright, Masa!" Mikoto, obviously his wife, smiled from beside the man.

You smiled in return, replying with a quick 'arigatō'.

"So...why are you here?" he raised an eyebrow at you, while your left eye mentally twitched.

Are you serious? Someone you haven't seen in years - and that's all you can say? Geez...

"I would like to ask your permission to stay at the Uchiha Compound, Fugaku-san," you explained, in your most business-like tone possible.

A slight smirk tugged at his lips; a small one, but smug all the same.

"Well...let's see if you're worthy enough, eh?"

"...I'm sorry, what?" you queried, having a bad feeling about this.

"We'll give you three tests, if you can pass them, it proves that you really are an Uchiha."

"A-ah, hai," you smiled at him, only making his smirk grow.

"Actually, three might be too harsh for a woman like you."

Your fist that was resting on your lap tightened, and you suppressed the will to let your eye twitch as you lifted your head up to look at the Head Uchiha, cold tone set.