| Wire 01 | The Offer |

OKAY, I've gotten one comment on this story - and it's already made me happy. I'm glad that some people find the idea and plot of being Obito's mother genius, so...here's the next chapter!

FEEDBACK: Eh, it's coming along, and I really should be focusing on [In Naruto?!]...

WARNING: Foul Language. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the specified anime/manga shown below. All rights go to the respective owner(s), and I only own the storyplot, OCs and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» [ wire one ; the offer ] «

"KORA! GET BACK HERE!"

You smirked, 'hehe'ing as you turned around, shocking your pursuers when you still didn't fall off the tree branches, even though you were basically jumping through the trees backwards.

"Who's going'ta make me?" you asked tauntingly, mocking your pursuers even further when you pulled down your lower left eyelid with a finger, sticking your tongue out in a childish way. "'Ya can't touch me!"

You smirked at the angered looks on their faces, speeding up towards you as they growled at you. Your smirk grew as you executed hand-signs, making sure not to move your arm around, as to not drop the bag of jewellery and gems you had stolen.

"Dōton: Retsudo Tenshō! [1]" you yelled, and the earth beneath the trees your chasers were on moved, suddenly spiralling inwards, immediately disturbing the terrain and making the trees convulse violently.

It wasn't long before you heard your pursuers yelp as the trees fell over, buried amongst each-other, falling on top of the men.

"What the...?!"

"Kuso! Fuck you, Kuroiyoshi! [2]"

You merely laughed off the curse, continuing to jump away without a care in the world, riches safely tucked away in the satchel you had wrapped around your shoulder.

» [ opening theme ; Hajimari no Sora by +Plus ] «

You sighed as you walked through the busy streets of Nami no Kuni [3], smiling when you spotted the man you were looking for.

"Tazuna-san!" you called out, quickly catching the attention of the thirty-five-year-old man [4] as he 'hm'ed, before turning around to face you.

You grinned as you neared him, squatting down to wave at the five-year-old child hiding behind his legs.

"Konbonwa, Tsunami-chan," you smiled, and it only widened when she shyly returned the smile, and you chuckled, before you stood to greet the man.

"Yosh, Tazuna-san," you pulled out Ryō from the satchel around your shoulder, having already sold the previously mentioned jewellery and precious gems, "here's the last of what I'm repaying for your hospitality," you smiled at him as you pushed the money into his surprised hands, already turning on your heel to walk away.

"A-arigatō, [Name]! How do you get this money, anyways?!" he called after you, and you could hear the slight excitement in his voice.

"I worked hard and never gave up, for it! You better take good care of it!" you replied, not even turning back to glance at him as you did so. You bent down, before jumping away, already rushing through the trees above the land with speed.

Lies.

They were all lies. From where you got the money to how you got it. You were indeed an exceptional deceiver, the plastic smiles you pulled were no longer just plastic, they were a part of you. You were the Kuroiyoshi, the ultimate master in deception and disguise. Pickpocketing was child's play for you - you could strip the Head Uchiha of his riches in a second, and he wouldn't even notice.