TO 300 WE GO, cause I love my fans!

• Dedicated to To my EPIC! fans! <3

Dedicated to my fans, who have helped me every step of the way!

201. When there's two people left run up and tap them in the shoulder and when they suspect it's you say "WHAT! It wasn't me! Who else could of done it?! *GASP!* IT WAS HIM! And point at a animal.

202. get The Incredible Hulk Gloves and punch people in EPIC SLOOOOOWWW MOTIOOOON

203. Go up to someone who just killed a person and make a creepy face and say "Remember the 5 second rule!" and laugh running away

204. Kill a squirrel and hold in in your hand stroking it muttering "My precious....MY PRECIOUS!!!" and go all ****ual on people.

205. Go up to a career and say "I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER! HA! HAHAHAH!"

206. When the interviewer asks you who you are reply "Just look up Awesome in the dictionary!"

207. To check how stupid the capitol people are make a fake AD saying "HALF PRICE SALE, ALL ITEMS 25% OFF!" And see if anyone notices.

208. Smash a mirror before the arena, and then if you die you'll at least know that smashing a mirror really DOES bring bad luck.. or you just suck at fighting.

209. When the gong fo the 60 seconds go off wait there on the platform and see if anyone notices you, and if they do we ALL know whats going to happen.

210. Ask your sponsors for an orange, even though they are VERY flammable, maybe they will annoy tributes and stop them from killing you,

211. If Finnick offers you a sugar cube lash out and scream, "NO! YOUR PROBABLY JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT SO IT'S EASIER TO KILL ME!"

212. SING THE STALKER SONG!! "I am getting closer now... closer now...closer now. I am getting close now AND I'VE COME TO STAB YOU!"

213. If someone asks you what District you are from reply "DISTRICT 9 3/4 BABY!" And walk away.

214. If someone tells you to act natural make a circle with your arms over a head and scream "IMA TREE!"

215. If the arena is really hot start panting like a dog and scream "MAN! ITS LIKE A SAUNA IN HERE!"

216. Suggest that they make the muttations very fat, but what they don't know is that it will make them Slower HAHA!

217. Have a red gem as your District Token and lie saying it's the Sorcerers Stone and your 1,000 years old.

218. Fall asleep during to opening ceremony.

219. If the interviewer ask if there is anyone special back home be all dramatic and say "WELL.............THERE IS................................................................................................................................" And then wait until the buzzer goes off and just calmly walk off the stage saying nothing.

220. In the middle of an epic fight with someone stop and say "OH MY GOSH THERE'S SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE!" Then punch them in the face "IT WAS PAIIIIIN!"

221. Go up to a male tribute and say "WE, ARE NEVA NEVA NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" and then stab them cause you are SOO done with them.

222. Teach a class on "What happens when you stab people."

223. Tell your class that, "When you stab people, they will start bleeding!" and then if your listening scream "WOAH! IT'S LIKE ROCKET SCIENCE!"

224. If you just killed someone fall to your knees and start singing "What I've done" By Linkin Park, "WHAAAAT I'VEEEEE DONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

225. Durring your interview tell them that your fighting for your pickle farm and remind your mom to water it!

226. Throw a Thanksgiving play right by the Cornucopia.

227. Celebrate Halloween in the arena and go up to the Career camp holding out your pack yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!"

228. Have a presidential debate in the career pack to see who will be the leader! Note, killing IS allowed!

229. Hand out life insurance to all the tributes!

230. If stabbing people is getting to mainstream, play Hangman with a pitiful tribute and let an idiot from one of the career districts guess the word.

231. Tell everyone that you are a Happy Napper and say "I'd like to sleep with YOU!" in a creep voice.

223. Accuse your ally of following you.

234. When you get called for the reaping's look at the person next to you and scream "GO ON! GET UP THERE ALREADY! WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU!"

235. Tell everyone that when you win, you want the winnings to be in unicorns.

236. Surround your camp with naked Troll dolls so no one will want to come kill you.

237. Send someone a message telling them to look to the right and stand there waving and smiling.

238. Be like Santa and watch everyone while they sleep, BUT THEY DON'T GET NO PRESENTS!

239. Fall in quicksand and when someone tries to pull you out pull them down with you!

240. Cry mutiny and try to take over the gamemakers unit.

241. IF you succeed, give all the tributes unicorns and let them fly out (just don't tell them about the force field!)

242. Bring a portal gun to the arena, TELEPORTING!!!!

243. Swing your sword around while screaming "DO YOU LIKE MY SWORD SWORD, I CAN SWING MY SWORDDD!"

244. Ask someone if they like Green Granny Apples or Yellow mixed with blue.

245. If you're a career, boast about your intense skill by saying, "All tributes are equal, but some tributes are better than others!" *wink wink*

246. If someone comes begging at your feet for food, laugh hysterically while screaming "IN YO DREAM PHESANT!"

247. Follow people around at night like Slender Man...he is watching you, he is watching you ALL!

248. Tell the Capitol that they need to have more exciting interviewers then the freaking robot they have now.

249. The Musical Games, because life is so much more interesting when it's a musical.

250. ARENA REVOULTION! LOAD THE CANNONS! BUILD THE BARICADE! IT'S OOONNNN PANEM!

251. Play basketball with weapons, and totally miss and hit someone in the head.

252. Encourage tributes by breaking into "Carry On" by FUN

253. Sell Girl Scout cookies

254. Eat Girl Scout cookies

255. BE THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!

256. Share you philosophical views on life with your fellow peers.

257. Start an accapella group

258. PLOT TWIST! The hovercrafts send the tributes to President Snow so his VAMPIRE SELF CAN EAT THEIR BLOOOOD! (@RedTears @RobotsWillCry ;))