Chapter 21

Blah blah blah and there's sexual content ahead :)
******

Devon's POV

I've fucked up many times in my life.

But I never imagined that the women I fxcked with would come hurling back into my life.

So as Jenny stands in front of me, purposefully showing me her cleavage, my mind swirls with all types of questions.

"Jenny, what're you doing here?" I grit through my teeth.

"Ouch. Anyways, I come here everyday in the evenings to help your mom cook dinner. I'm just showing how a good Luna I can be." She says, walking up to me.

"You are no longer in the slot to be a Luna. I broke up with you." I challenge, stepping up to her.

"But I haven't and I don't think that your mom has either." She smirks.

"Listen you-" 

"Devon! Dinner will be ready in a few minutes!" Mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Okay mom!" I say, glaring at the woman in front of me.

"Oh, dinner's almost ready? I usually leave by now but..." she places her hand on my chest. "I think I'll stay a bit longer so I can get my treat."

"You want a treat, go suck your own dick." I growl. She winks at me, coming to my ears.

"No, I prefer to suck yours." She walks through the front door and I grit my teeth.

I usually would fall to my knees for the bitch, but now, my skin crawls just at the thought of her touching me.

There's only one person I want to touch me. Only one person I can never get enough of.

And that was Delilah.

My one and only mate.

Delilah's POV

"Devon is so lucky to have you." Sylvia says to me.

"What makes you say that?" I wipe my hands in the cloth after placing the vegetables on the table.

"Oh please. He's so happy. And the way he looks at you like...ugh. I just want to pinch his cheeks." She sighs dreamily. I shake my head at her adoringly.

"Well, if you say so. Can I go and wash my hands?"

"Sure dare. Thank you so much helping me." She smiles. "Now go hurry and wash up, I want you to taste my pasta." She says, smiling cheekily. For a grown woman, she sure acted like a child.

"Okay." I chuckle.

I head out of the kitchen and in hopes of finding the bathroom but then I realised that this is a mansion.

And now I'm fxcking lost.

Oh shit-

I gasp when a hand grabs me, locking me inside a dark room.

"What the fxck-" Lips meet mine, silencing me and I melt, knowing exactly who my kidnapper was.

"Finally alone." Devon's low voice mumbles. I shiver when I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Why is it dark in here?" I whisper. I place my hands on his chest when I feel him draw closer to my face.

"Because its better that way." I could basically see his smirk despite the place being dark. "I can get to do whatever I want to you."

"Wha-What are you going to do to me?" I say nervously, my breathing picking up.

"I'll show you." His hands cup my butt, lifting me off the ground. I hold unto him as he places me on a bed.