I'm Not A Child! [1D Fan fiction]

UGHHH! Why do parents have to be so annoying! My mom and dad are on my case because they don't trust me to be home alone. Now they want to send me to fricken' London to get babysat by five men? What am I a three year old? NO! I'm 16. I should be able to live my life.

My parents are going on a six month work vacation. My parents work as circus geeks. Yeah that's right, clowns, trapeze artists, all that crap. Who would want to ruin there life by doing that? I sure as hell wouldn't want to. Anyway's, there going on an 'Around The World Extravaganza' and they don't trust me at home. 

Do you see my point here? So what, I failed all my academic classes and I sneak out every night to go skateboarding with my friends. Who cares? It's not like i'm an alcoholic or fricken' smoke. I drink a little bit but that's only for when I go to parties. The worst thing I did was dye part of my hair pink. So what, I think it looks cool. It's not like I died her hair pink. It's my hair. I should be able to do what I want, whenever I want. 

The worst part is these five men are supposed to be in some stupid boy band. What is it, the Wanted or something? I don't even care. The only music I listen to is heavy metal, that's all I need in life. I plan on becoming a professional female skate boarder. You don't need school for that. You need the athletic ability, which I succeed in. I eat super healthy and I go running every morning. But nooo, it's all about school, sneaking out, and affecting there jobs. 

Now I have to spend the next six months watching these five men sing. I'd rather throw myself in a pit of fire. 

My parents need to learn, I'M NOT A CHILD!