Chapter Eight: Slut

Harry's POV

"What for now?" She asked. We all sat in the living room. Louis and Niall sat on the couch, Liam on the floor in between Niall's legs, Zayn on the love seat and me on the bean bag chair. Carter was standing. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on to my lap, causing her to giggle.

Man, everything about her is so perfect.

"Well let me see..." Louis got up grabbing a pen and holding it like a news man. He stood up strait. and pretended to fix his boobs.

"On the news today-"

"Louis!" Carter and I shouted. I looked at her and smiled.

"Louis keep your boobs in your shirt." Liam said. "On the news they were talking about your parents. They were umm..." He stopped and started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well?" Carter said impatiently

"They said you were just another clown." Zayn said. Wow, just rip off the bandage. I felt her tense up beside me.

"Tonight before we leave we're going to an interview." I said rubbing her knee.

"What time?" She sighed.

"In like an hour." Her eyes went wide and she jumped up, running out of the room.

~~ Carter's POV ~~

I ran into my room where all my stuff was packed up. I ruffled through the suit case looking for an outfit.

"LOUIS!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"What!?" He said bolting in with a bat.

"Is this casual or formal!?" I asked worried. He sighed in relief putting the bat down.

"Casual and next time don't give me a heart attack!" He said shutting the door. I chuckled and looked through the suitcase. I found the perfect outfit.

I picked out denim short shorts and my 'punk and roll' white tank top. Black boots, my glasses, a black and white varsity jacey and I curled my hair. I put on some makeup but not to much. I checked my hair in the mirror and winked before walking out.

"You look nice." Niall said. I smiled.

"Thanks Niall." I wish Niall was my brother. He is so nice. I looked at all the boys who were waiting by the door, Louis holding the keys.

"You wear glasses?" Louis asked.

"Am I the only one noticing she looks like Zayn?" Liam said. I looked at Zayn and oddly enough he was wearing jeans and a letterman jacket. Weird.

"Well let's go!" Louis said pushing us out of the door. In the van it was Louis driving, Liam in passenger, Niall and Zayn in the middle and Harry and I in the back. I haven't heard anything from Harry in a while.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Carter, we just pulled out of the driveway. It will only take ten minutes." Liam said. I took out my iPhone and went to text Mason, realization went through my head. I felt something grab my knee.

"You alright?" He asked, wiping something off my cheek. Please tell me I'm not crying.

"I'm fine." I said putting my phone in my pocket. I leaned my head against the window shutting my eyes.

"Wake up." I was shook. I opened my eyes and Harry was leaning over me.