Chapter Four

OMG GUYS HATE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT IM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU'RE ALL STILL READING THIS EVEN THOUGH I DOUBT IT ALOT BUT IF YOU ARE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!

Recap:

"No, I mean I want to. Trust me, I want to. It's just, you're too good for me." I lied. "Come on baby. You could do better." I put on a sad smile to get into the act. 

Kristy, with her shining, innocent, bright blue eyes looked up at me horrified, like what I'd said wasn't human. "No you're not. Let's just give us a chance. If anything you're too good for me." 

"Don't say that about yourself, gorgeous." I shook my head, determined. "I'm doing this for your own good. Find someone that deserves you, babe." 

"Jake!" She called after me as I began to walk away again. The second I turned my back on her, I let the smirk fall onto my face. Good at getting girls and good at rejecting them. I'm an all around pro. 

Chapter Four -- Erickas POV

It's been two days since I've seen Jake and I tried not to be worried but I couldn't help myself. I mean, I don't want to be the clingy girl that stalks him, especially since we're not together. So I decided to let it go until Friday. 

But by then it'd been three days and I really wanted to know what was up. So, on my way home I stopped by his house. His mother surely wouldn't be home at this time if I remember correctly, though I wish she was. I loved Mrs. Bruno; she was like my second mother. I brushed off the empty feeling in my stomach and walked up to the door, ringing the door bell once. After a minute, I rang it again. 

There was nobody coming to the door as far as I could tell, so I took the doorknob in my hand and twisted in a little. Unlocked. 

He wouldn't get mad that I came into his house, right? I'd done it at least a hundred times in the past. Even if he did, I had nothing to loose but him. And something told me I wasn't losing him too easily. Maybe this time he would stay. I smiled to myself as I met the front of his room door. It had the same "Don't Enter, Unless You're..." with a list of peoples names on his door. I quickly glanced at the names that I already knew, that grimaced at the couple of new ones at the bottom. What surprised me was the first one on the list. My name. It was still there. Not crossed out and whited out or anything. He kept it. He kept my name on his door! My name was written in purple crayon, in the barely-readable handwriting Jake had had in seventh grade. 

I lifted my hand to twist open the doorknob, then hesitated and asked myself if I should knock first. Instead of thinking it through and making it a big deal, I quickly twisted the knob and pushed the door open. When I saw that it was just Jake, Drake, Josh, and Connor I let out an exasperated breath. It could be worse. 

All their heads snapped towards me. "Hey, guys. Sorry to barge in, I didn't mean to. I could come back later." I offered. They all exchanged thoughtful looks, before Jake turned back to me and shook his head with a smile. 

"No, babe. It's fine. They were just leaving, anyway." Jake turned his cuteness up to the max when he flipped his hair to the side and motioned to the spot next to him on the bed. I smiled happily and walked in while the others walked out. Drake and Josh shot me evil looking smirks, while Connor shot me a sympathetic smile. I had to say, I was clueless as to what any of their expressions meant. 

I took a spot next to him on his bed, making myself comfortable. I flopped down on my back and spread out my limbs like I used to do. I loved doing that because his bed was squishy and bouncy and I loved it. 

I heard him chuckle. "Same old Ricky." It finally occurred to me what he's been saying for a while now. 

"Don't call me that!" I snapped, stretching my head back to look at him standing up now. He just chuckled again and shook his head. 

"Make me." He stuck his tongue out at me. In an instant I was right side up and glaring at him. 

"Then c'mere." I challenged him. His smile was mischievous and daring, but it also screamed 'try me'. So I did. He stepped closer to the bed so he was standing in front of me and I was kneeling on his bed. With me kneeling it made me about up to his shoulder while usually I would be up to the top of his neck. Not much of a difference but I felt I had to look up more this way. So I stood up on the ground, right in front of him. He didn't back away so we were chest-to-chest and his smile turned into a smirk. 

"Yeah?" I felt his cool breath on my face and I closed my eyes, reminiscing for a moment before he could notice. 

"You know why I don't like being called Ricky?" I whispered in his ear, then nibbled on the the bottom. I contained my smirk when I felt him shiver. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing myself closer up against him. 

"Huh?" He grunted in response. 

"Sounds like a boys name." I said, kissing his jaw then working my way down his neck, sucking a little bit. He let out a quick breath then another longer, relaxed one. 

"I like it." He fought back, pulling his arms around my waist. I wasn't completely sure what he was talking about, the name or this. 

I pulled back and looked up at him with a smile. "Well, how would you like to go around telling people that you're with Ricky. They might question your sexuality." I laughed. 

He raised his eyebrows at this. "Oh, so we're together now?" There was a glint in his eyes of longing. 

"Oh," I realized what I'd said and thought of an answer as fast as I could, though it still seems I hesitated. "Do you want us to be?" 

"I can say I do, m'lady." He winked and I rolled my eyes but let out a giggle. 

"Cute. So, I guess we're together?" Well I'm being way more awkward then I thought I would be in a situation like this. I was unsure of myself and not so confident and cocky, which isn't me. It's just talking to Jake, I used to do it all the time. But on the other hand, back then I was younger and I didn't know what I wanted. I was just an immature freshman, and then we stopped talking before I could mature and figure out what I wanted. But I know what I want now. I want him. 

"Yeah, but first I have to do something." He smiled. 

"Oh, do you now?" I eyed him suspiciously. "What's that?" 

He smiled confidently. "I have to ask you out on a date." 

I shrugged. "Okay." 

"Okay. So, Ricky. Will you go out on a date with me?" His expression changed from cocky to nervous in a second when he saw my evil expression. 

"Nah. I think I'm gonna' make you wait." I walked out of his room with a big ole' grin on my face.