Chapter Five

Yeah I've had a lot of stuff going on lately. I'd tell you guys but it's a family thing and you probably don't wanna hear my excuses anyway. So anyway, yeah here it is. Theres not much Jake and Ricky but you know ;P

Recap: 

Before I could feel guilty enough to blurt out the whole plan, I leeaned in and kissed her straight on. So much for making it special.

I put all my emotions and passion into it. I put all the feelings that I'd kept in for so long into it. The ones I didn't know I had until that moment. Then, when I pulled away and looked into the most beautiful sparkling eyes I could even imagine, I knew I was totally, utterly, screwed.

I'd fallen so fast, how stupid of me! Why did I do this to myself? I secretly knew I couldn't handle talking to Ricky again like this, and I always have to prove everyone wrong. I'm such an idiot. I'm an idiot who's already falling for this amazing girl that I have no choice but to hurt.

Chapter Five -- Erickas POV

I woke up the next morning on my back, staring up at the ceiling with a smile as I recalled the events of last night. My mind flashed to Jake standing on the table and asking me out, then kissing me, and his mesmerizing eyes staring into mine. I just wanted to kiss him forever

I let out a girly squeal and spazzed out before sitting up and letting out a breath. I had nothing I needed to do today so I took my time in the shower, letting the water cascade down my tanned body, sighing in content. Nothing could go wrong, I have my bestfriend back and he's more than a best friend. I have my other two best friends by my sides. 

I didn't want to jinx myself though, so I quickly pushed out all thoughts of Jake and finished up my shower. I went downstairs rubbing my hair with a towel and found that all my siblings were sitting at the kitchen table. I went to the fridge and took out the milk, drinking from the carton. I ignored all of their protesting and stuck my tongue out when I came down for a breather. Alex flipped my off and John laughed, "nice stache, I always knew you were meant to be a guy."

I smiled, "Suits me, doesn't it?" I put my hand on my hip and modeled my new milk stache before getting a napkin and wiping it off. I checked my phone and saw a text from Jake.

Wanna come over today? i have to work on my car, it would be like old times ;) 

Sure:) be there at 5?

See you then baby <3

I smiled down at my phone and put it on the table, locking it. Just like old times. When I looked up all of my siblings were staring at me cheekily *authors note: k i dont even know what cheeky means but i think i used it right um*. 

"What are you smiling about?" Alex asked me, bumping me with his hip. I stumbled to the side and steadied myself with the counter, shooting him a glare.

"None of your business! Are you guys doing anything tonight?" I asked them, trying to change the subject. The boys shrugged but Kat let out a shining grin and a girly shreik.

"Oh my gosh, yes! This guy Chase from my grade asked me out!" She shook herself giddily, overwhelmed with excitement. I returned her excitement and squealed like it was me going out on my first date or something. My brothers didn't appreciate my enthusiasm as much as Kat did though, as they shot my silencing looks. I shrugged at them.

"Um, no you're not." Alex said, scowling at my younger sister. She was now under the rath of my brothers, and I tried cooling them down a little.

"Oh come on, I had my first date in eighth grade! Besides, in the generation we live, you guys should be happy that he asked her to go on a date rather than to be his girlfriend." I put in my two cents, that's all I had. I couldn't think of any other reasons for her to go besides that everyone has to grow up eventually. She couldn't be our little baby forever.