49

Shane Ruins Everything

~~

Photocred: I dont know

~~~

( Shane POV )

"We've been out there! We've been combing these fucking woods looking for her and she's been in there all along!?" My anger wasn't just at this stupid ,crazy fucking farm family, no, it was also at Y/N who had run off. She fucking knew, we all followed after the family as they headed towards the house," You knew!"

"Leave us alone!"

I glared at Glenn's fuckbuddy ,she gladly tossed it back before turning away from me, then I felt a hand place itself over my arm and I immediately lashed out. Rick pushed my hand away as it nearly hit him,"Hey,Shane just stop man!"

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled back before it boring him and looking back at the family. All the fucking time we wasted on that stupid girl, she was dead the second we lost her! I pointed at hershels back,"You knew and you kept it from us."

I heard the man sigh before he looked back at me for a second,"I didn't know-"

"That's bullshit!"

He sighed again and I realized we had finally reached the house, this time Maggie answered,"We didn't Know!"

"Why was she there!?" I practically spit out of my mouth, I heard Hershel fumble with his words as he tried to find the right answer.

He let go of his crying and traumatized daughter and turned to face me, if he didnt look worried and stressed to hell before, he sure as hell did now. "Your...I, " he sighed and I rested my hands on my hips,"Otis put those people in the barn. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed."

Now I'm glad that fat bumbling idiot died, my glare only focused on him as he kept avoiding my eyes,"You expect me to believe that!? Do I look like an idiot to you-"

"Shane stop-" I pushed a hand away without even looking back.

I took another step forward and Rick's arm was now outstretched making sure I couldn't get any closer to the stupid old man. He finally responded to me with anger,"Know what? I don't care what you believe!"

Rick placed his hands on both of our chests, trying to calm us both but it wouldnt work,"Everybody just, calm down-"

Next thing I knew Hershels finger was continuously pointing at my face, a part of me wanted to reach forward and bit it off,"Get him off my land!"

"Please no," Rick pleaded but I didnt care what he said at this point either.

I forcefully pushed Rick away from me, ready to get closer to Hershel and do whatever my heart desired,"Now let me tell you something!"

"Hey!" Maggie grabbed my arm but I pushed it away, realizing how close I was she suddenly used all her force to slap me across the face with a glare and a yell,"Dont Touch Him!" I paused in anger and my eyes focused on her, Glenn and Rick both pulled me back while she pulled on her father to go into the house,"Haven't you fucking done enough?"

She stomped her way to the door and opened it for the family, before disappearing herself, the last to go in was Hershel who slowly turned back to look at us with a stony expression on his face. "I mean it- get off my land. All of you."

( Glenn POV )

"I'm sorry but I need to ask," Maggie slowly turned around with downcast eyes. I had followed her into the house after the yelling Shane had done outside. I didn't think this would happen though... I sighed and finally saw her look up from the floor,"Did you know she was in there?" She looked offended,no she looked disappointed that I had asked that and I instantly looked away. "You know what? Maybe this us for the best." She walked around the couch to get closer to me, to this I moved over to the window and looked out to see Shane walking towards the trees with anger splashed over his face. "At least we know now and we can move on.."