Prologue

My mom once told me that falling in love for the first time is a wonderful feeling, but falling in love with the one that you'll spend your forever with is the best feeling that you'll ever have.

I can't still understand what she have said when I was young since the word "love" that she was talking about was not yet in my vocabulary. To be honest, the only love that I knew was the love of a family. Naramdaman ko 'yon kay mom pero kay dad? I would definitely say "bullshit" after saying "oo".

I've always craved for his attention. I've always envied my classmates whenever I see them having fun with their own fathers during family days. Ginawa ko na ang lahat ng pagpapapansin sa kaniya kahit na ang kapalit n'on ay ang sermon niya. Ngunit tulad nga ng sabi nila, "tao lang ako, marunong din mapagod at magsawa."

I also had my first love, and mom was actually right. I definitely had a wonderful feeling about it. However, it didn't last long. Akala ko siya na talaga ang makakasama ko habang buhay. Akala ko siya na talaga ang itinadhana para sa akin. But I guess fate doesn't just work that way.

Love? Maybe it's just a stupid feeling after all.

"Steven," tawag sa akin ng babaeng nasa harapan ko.

But this woman... this woman just changed my perceptions about love.

She made me experience a lot of emotions which I don't normally show.

She made me feel weak whenever she's not with me.

She made me feel crazy just by thinking about her every single damn time.

She made me feel stupid which is definitely not a cool thing to do.

She changed me, and I think I'm liking the way I am right now.

She's the only person who made me feel the true meaning of love through her own simple yet idiotic ways.

Cliché? Well, I guess that's just how love works.

"Tara na?" She asked me while showing her loveliest smile that I haven't seen for years.

Damn... Hey cupid, could you please stop hitting me with your love arrows? Because I want you to hit her heart more than you've hitted mine this time.

~>~>>~>
Tinapos ko yung Book 1 niya ng January 1, 2016. After 3 years, I'm starting to write its Book 2 sa mismong araw ng January 1, 2019. Skl.

Coming Soon!

JamieeeBlue💙